Thread: Sankyo Dancing Night Fever Pachinko

Tokie Owens thunderroadcomputers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Sankyo Dancing Night Fever Pachinko

Salutations! My name is Jamie, thanks in advance for your time and efforts! I am a full time technician at a local computer store, and I am very confident when it comes to my PC skills and my knowledge base. Unfortunately, I’ve only ever serviced modern end-users, so none of my personal experience is applicable to this machine. I would tell you what model but I’m not even sure how to identify it. I’ve used Google Translate and other software to translate any of the characters I can locate, but none of them reveal a specific model number. Perhaps that identifier is buried, and I’m just too ignorant to find it? I’m trying to upload pictures with this post, but I am having a little difficulty. Some pictures are coming up rotated 90 degrees after I upload them, and most of them fail to even upload. I’ll keep hammering at that, but if someone could perhaps help me to identify this machine enough to where I can do more research, that would be greatly appreciated. I’ve already reached out to some repair shops, but they deal primarily in vintage units, and the only referral I could get from any of them was to this website. Thanks again for your time and effort, I sincerely appreciate it!
    IMG_0511[1].JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to thunderroadcomputers

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sankyo Dancing Night Fever Pachinko

Hello Jamie and welcome to the group

I believe you have the Sankyo model "F.ダンスEX" or "F. Dance EX" from July 1999 ( a lot of Sankyo machines have a F in the title standing for Fever). They also made a "F. Dance SP" model with different artwork.
    http://www.p-world.co.jp/machine/database/1247

Some specs are at this link:
    http://www.mansai777.com/machine/det...el_id/m0000301

The pictures have a 2meg limit for uploading to the site currently and nine pictures per posting. When you click on a picture a second time they sometimes open up in the correct orientation. I run mine thru my laptop and simply open them in Windows Live photo gallery, quick change the orientation and close it. The picture is the saved that way and works well here. Often I just edit the pixel size down to 800x600 and that is good to go.
    Last edited by Peteybob; 09-14-2017 at 05:55 PM.

4. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sankyo Dancing Night Fever Pachinko

Hello, and welcome

Whats wrong with machine? If you tell us whats happening, there are many that can walk you through how to fix it, on back of machine if there is a number showing, tell us the number, they are error codes, if machine is beeping loud, its not happy its been off awhile, just let it beep for 90 seconds, turn off, then turn on again, if video screen very dim, leave it plugged in for a hour, and it will warm up and be back to normal

If your very new to this, balls go in top back area, and upper front area, knob is for shooting balls, and you hold a postition and adjust a little for a little more or less power
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech