Thread: Biohazard 6 slot shipped...this piece loose inside!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Biohazard 6 slot shipped...this piece loose inside!

Does anyone else have a more modern slot like this and can tell me where this little white piece goes?
    It looks like it 'snaps' into somewhere. I just opened the box (after shipping) and this was rattling around inside. Technically it was on the ground directly in front of the master key reset switch box.
    IMG_3165.JPGIMG_3162.JPGIMG_3161.JPG
    Also...is this plug in the upper right top side supposed to be attached somewhere? One end was completely unplugged and (like the little plastic piece) I can't seem to find a hole or place that it went.
    IMG_3166.jpg
    Finally,
    Does this little green cable (coming off of the "machine-end" of the power cord) need to attach somewhere before I plug it in?
    IMG_3163.JPG

Clover collectables did a great/amazing job packing this carefully (providing it works when I finally plug it in) but I have no idea what may have popped-off or become unplugged during shipping. So I am coming to you all!
    And I also certainly wouldn't want to plug a power cord in if I dont know where this little green "offshoot" goes to (or if it needs to be connected at all).

I wish they included some sort of 'idiot instructions' for dolts like me that explain if internal chords were meant to be left unplugged (knowing I would be checking after shipping) or telling me not to worry about leaving the power cord 'branch-off' unplugged because it is normal. LOL. It would also be nice to know how to set odds etc. Oh well it seems (so far) to have arrived safety and I give them all the credit in the world for that!!!

thanks guys!

I've sent them an email also so we will see what they say and I'll update!

PS: site admins, only like 1 out of every 6 photos I take with my phone actually will upload to this site...anything we can fix? I always upload directly from my phone now. It would be nice if that functionality was more seamless and efficient.
    Last edited by Calypso; 08-25-2017 at 12:31 AM.
    Calypso