Hey guys - I'm a noob to the forum and too the pachislo world.

A friend of mine recently came into possession of a Takasago Takasy Any 7 machine and asked me to get it running again.

I've read over the forums, and the various pdf guides and managed to work out some kinks and have it up and running again.
A few new fuses, coin jams cleared, random adjustments and the 50-60 tokens I've retrieved from various nooks and crannies inside the cabinet and power supply, all seems well.

As far as I can tell everything seems to be working as intended aside from some blown out bulbs which I can deal with for now.

The one bulb I was able to source a replacement for was the base/bottom marquee light. It has a 8w fluorescent, which I have changed out but I am unable to get it lit up. Upon opening up the front of the cabinet, I found a few more rogue tokens, one of which had wedged itself behind the pcb which I assume acts as a ballast/power source for the fluorescent tube. Sorry, I am still just learning this side of the small electronics.

I removed the pcb and retrieved the token, which had scorch marks on it from being wedged behind on some of the solder points. The solder points also show signs of the short was as well.

Like I said, I am still new to this sort of thing, but is this still salvageable? or would the board need to be replaced?
I can provide pics/more detail if needed, and open to any input or suggestions.

Thanks