Thread: Trouble with The Egyptian

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Trouble with The Egyptian

After playing the Egyptian for awhile, I'm having some issues. As I know nothing about moderns at all, I am looking for help. First, the screen (LCD?) goes from fairly bright, to weak, to nothing at all. The reels stop working too when the screen stops working. I would say that the problem is intermittent. I have not noticed an error code on the back, and all of the connections seem to be firmly in place. Is this just a situation to when it goes, that's it?

also, a couple of other things. I've hit what I thought was a fever, but it didn't pay out anything, and then it said "to be continued ". What gives? At what point does that big payout occur? Also just before a losing ball disappears, there is a gate that says "open". What has to happen to get that open? And just to the right of that gate is an "x" and an "o". I've seen them both lit at different times, but I have no idea what they mean. Anyone?

finally, it turns out that I was able to save a fair number of balls. So even if the machine goes bust, I've got the balls. Thanks for your help!
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Trouble with The Egyptian

How many amps is the transformer?

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No clue.....how would I find out?
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Problem with an Egyptian?

Call your mummy

Ok Ok. As above. Check the power rating of your transformer against the spec listed on the machines data plate.
    Ian #UKPachinko

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    No clue.....how would I find out?
    Should be written on it. Either a Amp rating or a VA rating
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    After playing the Egyptian for awhile, I'm having some issues. As I know nothing about moderns at all, I am looking for help. First, the screen (LCD?) goes from fairly bright, to weak, to nothing at all. The reels stop working too when the screen stops working. I would say that the problem is intermittent. I have not noticed an error code on the back, and all of the connections seem to be firmly in place. Is this just a situation to when it goes, that's it?

also, a couple of other things. I've hit what I thought was a fever, but it didn't pay out anything, and then it said "to be continued ". What gives? At what point does that big payout occur? Also just before a losing ball disappears, there is a gate that says "open". What has to happen to get that open? And just to the right of that gate is an "x" and an "o". I've seen them both lit at different times, but I have no idea what they mean. Anyone?

finally, it turns out that I was able to save a fair number of balls. So even if the machine goes bust, I've got the balls. Thanks for your help!
    For the AMP rating look for something like in this pic. VA Rating: 100VA, 120VA, or 40VA as in the top transformer which cannot be seen in a picture. The top one was in my first modern and it would shut down every time the action started. By drawing more power than the transformer could give, the thermal switch in it would trip and then reset after cooling down in about 20 minutes.
    20170801_170441.jpg
    If you open the glass door and drop a ball in the different win pockets does it pay out winning balls at all? If not then it could be related to the power issue or another needed fix. The "open" gate is opened up in a fever round. You may have only had a "reach" by matching two of three numbers. Matching three will take you to the next level of a fever and open the bottom gate. At that point you keep shooting balls in it winning hundreds or thousands of balls.

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Bigdog, Did you get the problems solved?