Thread: Machines for Sale

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Machines for Sale

I am selling off a few of my Pachislo machines listed below.
    I personally brought all of these machines from Japan. Eachone has been totally disassembled, cleaned/polished, and everything tightenedup. All of the internal controls have been labeled for resets and odds changes.I also added volume controls and "auto-BET" chips to each machine. Ican remove the chips if you want the machine to operate in its originalcondition to accept tokens. Each machine also comes with 1,000 tokens that havebeen thoroughly cleaned as well as both the door and reset keys. I have alsoadded a convenient token refill system on the back of each machine to eliminatethe need for opening the door to refill the hopper.
    I am asking a FIRM price of $175 for each machine. They areavailable for pick up in the Charleston, SC area ONLY. I will NOT ship them, so please do not ask meto do so. Message me with any questions you may have and I can send additionalpictures.

Neo Magic Pulsar by Yamasa (2003)
    Blue - Don Hanabi by Aruze (2007)
    Evangelion "Wings of Truth" by Bitsy (2011)
    Wild Cats by Olympia (1991) - rare

I also have two Pachinko machines for sale that have beentotally disassembled, cleaned/polished, and everything tightened up. All of thecontrols have been labeled for resets. I also added volume controls to thePachinkos as well. One is an Evangelion "The Beginning of the Gospel (Eva6) by bitsy (2010). It has been modified as a "recycler" that returnsthe ball to the front tray. It matches the Evangelion "Wings ofTruth" Pachislo machine listed above. The other Pachinko machine is a Genesis of Aquarion by Sankyo (2007). Itis in original condition and sends balls to the back hopper as well asdispensing winning balls. Each machine will come with 1,000 balls. I am askinga FIRM price of $175 for each machine.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to polejock92

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Machines for Sale

I am interested in some of those to bad you can't ship to Ohio.