Thread: Just bought a Darth Vader Pachinko, newest one, now found two of the originals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Just bought a Darth Vader Pachinko, newest one, now found two of the originals.

This guy is offering two fully working Star Wars pachinkos, looks like the C3PO gold and Stormtrooper white. I know they are near impossible to find, but price seems a little high. Collectors, is the price worth it? http://lubbock.backpage.com/Electron...lable/14167698 . Not too far for me to drive, I would rather go get them than have them shipped.

Thoughts?

Andy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Just bought a Darth Vader Pachinko, newest one, now found two of the originals.

These seem to be legit, at least in terms of availability. Not too far for me to drive to get them so I would save shipping, but are they too high of price? I'm thinking not since I have not found any of these elsewhere. Looks like C3PO gold and Stormtrooper white.

http://lubbock.backpage.com/ElectronicsForSale/1-500-two-rare-star-wars-pachinko-machines-available/14167698

Thoughts? Collectors, IN AN IF SITUATION, what would be the minimum you would take for yours?

Thanks!

Andy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Just bought a Darth Vader Pachinko, newest one, now found two of the origina

Hi Andy,

I don't know if the seller had any pictures posted but nothing is shown in the ad now. S/He claims to have found one selling for over $1700 which only means that it hasn't sold for XX months. They are out there but don't come up for sale to often. These might be worth the $1500 to a really hard core fan if they are in great working condition, very clean inside and out, and perhaps in cabinets with a couple thousand balls.

For an average Star Wars fan like myself, I spent around $400 for the first model (R2D2) along with many extras that came with it. I recently bought the second version (Vader) direct from Japan for something around $425 shipped. These would be my top prices for most machines that I was really looking to get along with some extras thrown in.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/albu...chmentid=85460
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/albu...chmentid=87583

Now if you are an Elvis fan then I have a terrific deal for you!

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Just bought a Darth Vader Pachinko, newest one, now found two of the origina

The seller needs to get his eyes tested. They were made by Sankyo, Not sanyo

Oh. I brought mine for £50, so about $75.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it depends on how bad you want them, you can buy star wars 2 & 3 on clovercollectables, SW2 is pricey, SW3 is 500 range, they also have other games, if you look often, deals pop up on craiglist, ect, me thinks, SW1 looks boring, but I've never played it, watch youtube videos on all 3 machines, and decide for yourself, buy them to play them, not to hold them and hope they gain value
    2018 Jaws 2 Panic Again 2016 Superman Limit Break 2016 Majestic Prince 2015 MaCross Frontier 2 2015 Castlevania 2015 Persona 4 2014 Star Wars 3 2013 Biohazard 2011 Kung Fu Panda 2009 Star Wars 2 Light 2009 MaCross Robotech

6. The following user says "Thanks" to quester

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead