Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Original Terminator machine for $200

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Original Terminator machine for $200

Quote Originally Posted by FrogFortyFive View Post
    I know you can lowball people, and I have, but it just seems like prices are high here. There is one "modern" pachinko machine for sale and they want $400. I've set up auto-search and notification for CL listings, so now I guess i sit back and wait for the right machines to pop up at the right price!
    G-Gee, I wonder who did that... //sweats.
    But in all seriously, I still feel foolish for listing it at that price for my friend (we had bought it together, but she wants to sell it, so I'm trying to take care of it for her). After having a talk with her this past weekend, she said that she'd "think about lowering it" and said to go ahead and add "OBO" (which I've only done for the FB marketplace listing, but not CL.)
    In all honesty, you had me at trade when you listed Jet Set Radio, and I wish I could've done it, but I would've had to buy it for 400 off her myself to do it. orz If you had Cutie Honey or Silent Hill, I would've totally done it, no questions asked hahaha
    Last edited by kurumilover2003; 05-22-2017 at 01:09 AM.
    俺はデブの戦士、キューティージョニーさ!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by kurumilover2003 View Post
    But in all seriously, I still feel foolish for listing it at that price for my friend (we had bought it together, but she wants to sell it, so I'm trying to take care of it for her). After having a talk with her this past weekend, she said that she'd "think about lowering it" and said to go ahead and add "OBO" (which I've only done for the FB marketplace listing, but not CL.)
    In all honesty, you had me at trade when you listed Jet Set Radio, and I wish I could've done it, but I would've had to buy it for 400 off her myself to do it. orz If you had Cutie Honey or Silent Hill, I would've totally done it, no questions asked hahaha
    If JSR is appreciated in your tribe, a trade is possible...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by kurumilover2003 View Post
    I see a trade in my future!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2