Thread: Replacement Part for Plastic Arm That Advances Next Ball

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Replacement Part for Plastic Arm That Advances Next Ball

New to the Forum. Glad to be here. ;-)

I inherited my family's old Pachinko machine that we've owned since the early '80s. It provided years of fun until one of the pieces broke, and then it sat unused for 20+ years. I have familiarized myself with all of the mechanics of the various parts, electrical components, etc., and everything seems to be in great shape (hard to believe after so many years). The only broken piece - which has brought the entire system to a halt - is the thin plastic lever that is responsible for advancing the next ball into place so it can be struck by the spring-fed launching lever. The stem of the plastic arm is supposed to extend into the ball entry section by about 1" or so, and when the main metal lever is pulled down, it should catch the end of that plastic arm and pull it down. That advances the next ball into position so when the metal lever is released, there is a ball in place to be struck by the metal lever. It is that very end that has broken off, so the ball never gets advanced.

I have searched the web for applicable replacement parts but without success. Everyone wants to sell an entire machine for parts, but I don't need a $200 part. ;-) Can anyone direct me to a vendor who can sell me the replacement part, or can anyone find me a diagram of the actual part so I can try to re-engineer the part using superglue and luck?

Thank you for your help! I've attached photos to help identify the machine model and part in question.

IMG_8627.jpgIMG_8628.jpgIMG_8629.jpgIMG_8630.jpg

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to johnsonfambly01

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Replacement Part for Plastic Arm That Advances Next Ball

first off

Welcome to Pachitalk

second
    I see no broken parts...

I do see that the overflow wire is on the wrong side of the stud (last picture above) move the wire to the other side of the stud.. the the wire and the stud should not be touching...

see if that fixes your problems..

if not please open the front door then the shooter tray and take a nice close up pic of the shooter from the front side..

Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances