Thread: K1 PREMIUM DYNAMITE PACHINKO & PACHISLOT MACHINES ON AUCTION feat MIKE TYSON

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up K1 PREMIUM DYNAMITE PACHINKO & PACHISLOT MACHINES ON AUCTION feat MIKE TYSON

Hi Folks,

I've been dormant on the forum for a while, but over the past three years, I have assisted in the sale of a great number of commercial sample pachinko machines, property of my colleagues in San Francisco. Many members have been very satisfied buyers, some on multiple occasions. We're now down to our final few machines, and my colleagues (owners of the machines) would like to move forward with sales....so....

-We listed the following two auctions for the rare K1 Dynamite Pachinko & pachislot machines. These machines were factory samples, provided by FIELDS, and have not been circulated, installed in a hall, etc. Each machine will include electrical conversion hardware, tokens or balls, and some assortment of catalogs and/or other promo materials that we have on hand specific to these machines.

-These machines featured licensed appearances of Mike Tyson, Bob Sapp, and Akebono. Tyson is prominently featured, however he was removed from external marketing and machine displays at the last moment prior to launch following a cocaine arrest.

-The pachinko machine auction starts at $100, slot at $150. As far as shipping, we have a fixed boxing charge through a vendor of ours, and shipping will occur via FEDEX Ground, fully insured- all-in, this typically runs $200-$250 to the east coast, or 'deep' southern US states, and less to other locations. Expensive, yes, but we've had positive results through this system shipping these very rare machines.

-We are located in San Francisco, and the machines can be picked up midweek during business hours (by appointment).

Pachinko:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CR-K1-PREMIU...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Pachislot:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/K1-PREMIUM-D...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks for your interest, and please let me know if you have any questions!

-ANDY
    Fog City Auctions, LLC
    mrlax - american pachi-pro

2. The following user says "Thanks" to mrlax