hello everyone! It was a good tax return season, which means....I can buy another pachinko machine..!!

so i have around 400$ ....theres a magic party on ebay, but he wanted 170 shipping...on the otherhand i like the theme and i like the more mechanical 2004-2009 machines

i checked clover collectables ....(akimono) frank said he only has whats on the site the only one that interested me on the site was the omen, but he said out of stock. the selection is mostly mainstreame anime super heroes...not very interesting to me, i personally liked the akimono website better,,he says he does orders but it depends on sales etc i think he needs to sell some of the other machines before he can make room for more...
*i just found a poster from 5 brothers pachinko today...i think they went out of business(very good store,will be missed)

everything on ebay is overpriced...yall pachinko fans know that 15,000 for an elvis pachinko is crazy...and im sorry..1500 for a batman pachinko + 100 shipping is way to pricey(who buys these overpriced machines...?)
for a modern in my price range?any collectors here want to unload a machine and give me a price? I promise to use it every weekend!!give it a new home...
anyone else have any websites they can recommend? THANKS!
jason-