Thread: Arrange ball prices

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Arrange ball prices

I am looking at an arrangeball machine not too far from me. What are ballpark prices with balls, and tokens? Supposedly in working condition.
    Just a range so I can know, though I have zero plans to sell.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Arrange ball prices

Hi. As with pachinko machines it has to do with condition for the most part. Generally an arrangeball will be more expensive than most pachinkos of the same age. I have paid anywhere from $100-400 depending on the machine and the condition. My experience is that they are hard to find parts for and unless you have a strong electrical knowledge, they can be difficult to troubleshoot and repair if there is an electrical issue.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks. It's about what I was guessing. Now if only it wasn't a 12 hr round trip, and I had a day to go...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you're the only one that's interested then under 500 would be typical. Otherwise, prices can climb quickly if it turns into a bidding war. What you want to do is find out all you can about the machine and what it's supposed to do so you can verify when you get there.
    There are no spare parts for these so getting them fixed means taking them to someone savvy with old school electronics. Over the years I've found a couple of places to fix them but it's never a guarantee. Luckily I just found a place near me that works on this type of stuff.
    Anyway, best advice is to know what it's supposed to do and play a few games to verify.
    the fact that it has balls and tokens is great but that's not a big deal. Those are readily available so don't let the seller claim otherwise.
    post a pic of it and chances are I've seen it and can tell you all the functions.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

arranges ball machines are the best... getting a machine in working condition is huge.. if you can play the game thats even better..

there are deals out there but usually the seller knows nothing about it.. if you have a chance at a machine that is in working order get it...
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Deciding to buy it was the easy part. A seller unwilling to ship or cooperate is the hard part. I don't even mind driving the distance. It's getting a day away. Anyone near Dallas want to help?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to jimdanforth

be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

A very common Satomi with the cover plate missing over the numbers. Most of these work well.
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Lt Teddy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not the most high resolution photo, but it looks to be in good condition and the fact it is wall mounted likely means it is working. It would suck to drive six hours and find out it didn't operate. Actually the ride home would suck even more than the drive there.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

that model was the first or second arrangeball I had.
    it pays 1 for columns, 2 for rows, 3 for the center 4.
    it may pay out one coin right away with a ball in one of the pockets above or below the number grid.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if you want to pay for the packing, have him drop it off at a UPS and let them do the packaging. it'll be done right and UPS is resonsible if damage occurs. i hate packing these things and no longer do it. the last half dozen I've sold I let the shipping company do the packaging.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I offered that and he said no... I have a commercial UPS account and would gladly pay to get it here.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

that sucks. i`ve never had anyone flat out refuse. usually the problem is convincing sellers that youre not scamming them (craigslist).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello, thanks for allowing me to join the group. I know nothing about these machines really but I have 16 or so of this model that's been stored in a semi trailer at our work property since the 70's. My dad had them set up as one of our carnival games when I was a kid. I pulled one out the other day to clean it up so I can donate it to the Greater Tampa Showmen's Club. Mainly just for kicks, but also because I loved these machines when I was a kid and didn't want them to just rot away. They all worked when we stored them but it's quite humid here so I wasn't sure what to expect. The one i pulled needs a good cleaning and registered numbers in the center square when I took a couple shots. I was fairly young last time I played with one of these though and I can't remember what else should light up or is supposed to happen. I was hoping for some advice on this and also some information if someone has the time to share. They all have tokens and balls, and there should be a couple crown royal bags full of tokens in there somewhere also.

18. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to miket273

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by miket273 View Post
    Hello, thanks for allowing me to join the group. I know nothing about these machines really but I have 16 or so of this model that's been stored in a semi trailer at our work property since the 70's. My dad had them set up as one of our carnival games when I was a kid. I pulled one out the other day to clean it up so I can donate it to the Greater Tampa Showmen's Club. Mainly just for kicks, but also because I loved these machines when I was a kid and didn't want them to just rot away. They all worked when we stored them but it's quite humid here so I wasn't sure what to expect. The one i pulled needs a good cleaning and registered numbers in the center square when I took a couple shots. I was fairly young last time I played with one of these though and I can't remember what else should light up or is supposed to happen. I was hoping for some advice on this and also some information if someone has the time to share. They all have tokens and balls, and there should be a couple crown royal bags full of tokens in there somewhere also.
    I restore pachinkos; I’d like to take a chance at restoring one if you are willing to ship one?

Got any pics?

20. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

post some pics of the various models and we can tell you what they're supposed to do.
    there was a thread years back with a bunch of arrange balls that had been modded to work in a carnival type situation.

22. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by miket273 View Post
    cool story

pics please

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm sure this is a newer machine then you have but it may help ya out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDWCS1Vo_pA

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if machines spent decades in a storage trailer on the East coast it'll be a mercy if they still work
    Here's to hoping!
    WANTED: 10¥ games, pre-1950s machines, スマートボール (Smart Ball), payazzo/kronespill, Pickwick-style (~1905)
    if you have any of these in North America, let's talk.

26. The following user says "Thanks" to cait001