Has anybody who has the Ghost in the Shell Pachinko received this error before? Any idea of how to fix it? I tried all the usual checks like looking for loose wires, reset button to clear the RAM, check for any blockage in the chutes or hoppers, etc. Everything works like it should up until the error then all you get is red flashing lights with the warning siren.

This ejection error only shows up after the 50th ball enters a payout chute and any time after. I can replicate this every time on the 50th ball entering the payout chute. So far the only way to temporary get rid of the error is to turn off and turn back the machine on, its like it resets an internal counter for something, and then it will still get the error on the 50th ball and every ball after that.

It seems that something gets triggered upon the 50th ball entering the payout chute. If any one can check on their GITS machine, to see if anything activates on the 50th ball entering the chute. That might help me zero in on how to fix this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Trent