Thread: Have you seen this game?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Have you seen this game?

Hello, I'm so glad.I found this forum! I've had one of these games for years. I don't know anything about it and I was hoping someone could help me.

The game is alot of fun...lots of fireworks and even space ships when you're doing really good.
    Can you tell me the name, any rules to know of....and of course can I do anything about turning the volume down just a bit? (I read in another thread it could be set in parlor mode and that's why it's so loud?
    Thanks everyone
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Digitalgerl; 01-31-2017 at 11:15 AM.

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Digitalgerl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Have you seen this game?

Hello Digitalgerl and welcome to the group!

Nice and colorful looking machine! Sorry I’m not familiar with this model but others will come along.

As for the volume control there are many options. I have several links below of what I have used over the years. You would place these in line for one wire of each speaker. Some are easily connected and some are soldered. Simple double sided tape can be used to hold them in place if desired.

http://www.parts-express.com/500-ohm...shaft--023-500
    smoothest volume control range in my opinion

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volume-Contr...3D130577380095
    easiest to connect

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Volume-Con...PYQ&rmvSB=true
    most compact

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-PACHISLO-S...3D130577380095
    has everything you need

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi. Thank you!
    I took a look at the one you said would be easiest. Hmmmmm....lol. I'm going to have to spend some time looking at the inside of my machine as the is a bundle of wires on each side leading to the speakers I think. At least it's good to know that there is the possibility of adjusting the volume.
    If I were to find where to attach one of these wires you mentions to the Correct wire (s) on my machine how do you adjust? I didn't see a control knob...is there maybe a sliding switch?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That one is known as HANABI HYAKEI FIREWORKS
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The factory volume control is located on the inside of the front door, (towards the bottom of the door). It is 3 position sliding switch. Slide all the way to the left and the volume should be more pleasant to the ears.

20170131_152629.jpg

20170131_152513.jpg
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalgerl View Post
    Hi. Thank you!
    I took a look at the one you said would be easiest. Hmmmmm....lol. I'm going to have to spend some time looking at the inside of my machine as the is a bundle of wires on each side leading to the speakers I think. At least it's good to know that there is the possibility of adjusting the volume.
    If I were to find where to attach one of these wires you mentions to the Correct wire (s) on my machine how do you adjust? I didn't see a control knob...is there maybe a sliding switch?
    In the sellers picture the center yellow spot is the adjuster. (White in my picture) Simply turn a little bit with a tiny screwdriver. You would need one of these for each speaker you want to adjust. The number of speakers varies by machine (mine are 2, 3, and 4 speaker machines). You would place your cut speaker wire into each white piece and crimp it.

The picture is from my first machine and volume mod. The black wire coming up from the speaker is what I cut to splice in the volume adjuster. I believe this came with double sided foam tape as well. Completing the mod on the second speaker for this machine was a little tougher due to space in the rear of the cabinet.

It cost more than other options but all you need to do is cut a wire, strip the ends of said wire, and crimp them into each white holder. At the time I didn’t have a soldering iron or the experience so this was my answer to a new adventure. A caution would be to be sure you have ample wire/space to work with as some machines offer many short wires and tight spaces.

SpeakerMod1.jpg

I see Wayne-Ooo has an excellent post. If you find the volume still too loud after this adjustment then try the additional item. I'd love to leave mine as they were but I live in an apartment and don't want the neighbors to be bothered.
    Thanks Wayne-Ooo

11. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

13. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

All of you are so helpful. It's just amazing!!! Where have you been all of my life....lol
    I can't wait for morning to try out the volume switches in the picture above. ....it's a little late in the evening to try it out now. .....thank you to each and everyone of you for taking the time to help.
    Hopefully someday I'll learn enough to return the favor and be able to help out someone else.

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Digitalgerl