Thread: Akimono.com now Clover Collectables!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Akimono.com now Clover Collectables!

Hello all,

I am happy to announce that we are transitioning to a new web platform and starting to deal in many new and exciting product lines specializing in different collectables. We are including new figurines, trading cards, drinkware, movie memorabilia and many new fun and exciting products. You can reach the new site at www.CloverCollectables.com and we will be updating it over the next week or two to include our new products in stock. One important change is that shipping is now calculated based on location rather than being included in our prices and the prices have been decreased to reflect that. We are still working out the bugs in the shipping calculations so bear with us if there are mistakes and if something does not seem right please email us at contact@clovercollectables.com. We also are removing our formal vendors program, but if you do want to do bulk purchasing you can always email us for a quote. The new platform should be integrated with Amazon, Ebay and our new retail store which is opening in a few weeks so it should solve a lot of the inventory accuracy problems we have had in the past.

Thank you all for being loyal customers and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future as this could not happen without your support,

-Frank
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

2. The following 15 users say "Thanks" to jackdanielsx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Akimono.com now Clover Collectables!

Does anybody have any comments or issues with the new site? Since implementing it we have been working out some of the bugs in the system, but aren't sure if there is anything else making it hard to use.

Hope to hear from you all,

-Frank
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Frank, The new site looks nice, great job!

Are you keeping the Akimono.com site up as well? I see that on your Clover Collectables Facebook site that the “shop now” button near the top of the page will take you to the Akimono page. I didn’t know if this is meant to be or not but thought I’d mention it.

Here’s to much success with the new shop

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, Thanks for catching that! We are going to keep it up for another month or so before forwarding it permanently. I will update the facebook page now. Any other bugs? We have had some problems with the shopping cart being slow or not loading properly.

-Frank