Thread: Maruhon Fighter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Maruhon Fighter

Hello, everyone.
    First, I'd like to thank you for making this site available. My love for Pachinko started rather early. My neighbor had one of those american machines(if you can call it that) back in the late 1970's. I don't want to bore you with my life story, so let's jump ahead a few decades. My mom bought a 'Sammy Gao Gao Kids' machine at an estate sale for $25 in a box with a few other things. Since her grandkids grew up and lost interest in it, she decided to ask if I wanted it. Well, of course I did. Soon, I got the idea that it would be cool to have two more for my wall downstairs. I spotted a Maruhon machine - in an online auction - with a jet on the face and it said in bold letters: 'FIGHTER'. I knew this had to be the next one if it didn't sell for too high a price. When I went to pick it up, it looked much shabbier in person. I plugged it in, and the fuse blew. This thing needed some work. I stripped it all down to the point where I even replaced the corroded, plated 'tracks' with stainless steel. Okay, now we're up to date. As of last night, she's all back together. I have not put the fuses back in and I have NOT plugged it in. I do not trust the previous owner's wiring prowess. I would like some help acquiring some sort of wiring diagram. This machine doesn't appear to be too common(I can't find ANY information or pics of this one). Any help is greatly appreciated. Love the site!

Dan
    Last edited by Danielzebub; 01-03-2017 at 01:35 PM.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Danielzebub