Hi all,

Brand new to the world of machine ownership and excited to tinker with it.

Picked up a Fire Drift machine from a local classified site over the weekend and it has a few repairs / modifiectokns I would like to see happen.

I have spent many years building various computer related things, so not afraid to get my hands dirty.

Things i I am looking to do:

1 - volume control. This appears as simple as adding a potentiometer onto the different speaker lines, or, in my case, get a three strange unit to do all three at once.

2 - credit button. It appears that there was a gent my the name of Brian here who solid such a piece, but does not appear to be any longer. I have taking a look at the coin mechanism and it appears to be as simple as two proximity sensors or similar that must pass within a certain amount of time to register as a credit vs as a credit error. Can anyone tell me what type of part is used here? Also if you know what time timeout is before an error is displayed. I would like to crest a simple button for adding credits.

Any info greatly appreciated, and I will always post any advancements I make along the way.