So I now have 5 machines mostly modern 94 - 2015 models. I build cabinets which make it easier to keep playing but these things gobble balls like my 3 year old gobbles candy. Although the cabinets make it easier then the 2 feet at the bottom I can see how a ball lifter is a nice addition.

I have seen a few for sale but over $400 thats more than I bought some of the machines for.

I played around with a proto type using a #40 large sprocket (Chain drive for a conveyor system) some 3/4 in boards a , high torque worm motor and some flexible PEX 1/2 tubing. It works decent the balls fit in between the sprocket after I rounted a nice groove. I still need to figure out how to get them to not crash back against the sprocket. It is a push feed design like the ones for sale for $400.

However I have too many dam projects in the works and the lifter is becoming a bigger one than I want it to be.

So I wanted to see what you guys were using.

Manufactured or homemade?

After searching around here I have seen a lot of great ideas and home creations and some really sweet set ups!

Should I continue to just make my own?

or is there a supplier somewhere that sells one that won't cost me $400 x 5?

after that my wife would try to divorce me lol if she knew I dropped that for them.