Thread: Sah Dudes!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Sah Dudes!!

Whats up everyone. I'm really excited to have found this forum. Currently I live in japan and I walk pass pachinko parlors all the time, but never had the courage to go in one and simply throw money a machine I know very little about. So I did a little digging and found out that on average you pretty much end up spending about 5000 to 15000 yen($50-$150) at least in one sitting. A friend of mine suggested just buying a cheap one off of Yahoo Auctions and of course I laughed and thought these things would be super expensive after seeing the listed prices on ebay, but sure enough they were CRAZY reasonable at about $60 or less so I went crazy and bought the ones I liked. The ones I have are a Trigun and cowboy bebop machines which happen to be two of my all time favorite animes and a Garo red requiem machine because I'm crazy about Garo. This machine turned out to be the better one out of all the ones I saw for sale in the garo line and man are there a lot heh. I also got a pachi slot which the kids love especially when they hit the jackpot and the money flies out. Since I'm here in japan all my pachinko machines are cycle which as I read here takes a little of the fun away and I can totally see that, but in my current position I don't have the resources to support awesome style parlor play soooooooo cycle it is for now. Anyways Pachinko is the coolest thing I've come across in a while and hopefully I will learn a lot from you guys which will enhance my pachinko experience even further.

IMG_3503.jpgIMG_3504.jpgIMG_3506.jpgIMG_3507.jpgIMG_3508.jpg

2. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to cheeto5000