Thread: My visit with the future Utah pachinko parlor owner

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking My visit with the future Utah pachinko parlor owner

OK, OK, so I'm getting Chris in a little ahead of himself. BUT, his new collection of pachinkos and pachislos is set in one of the coolest and historic locations(at least for fans of John Browning) I've been to in some time. I was invited to his small kickoff event at his place a couple nights ago, and here's what he had laid out:

Hmmmm. Forgot to take pics of all the pizza.......Anyway, I had so much fun playing the machines and helping Chris get some things sorted out, I lost track of time for the couple hours I was there. It was pretty funny hearing almost everyone that came over more or less saying "I didn't even know these things existed!" Here's Chris doing a reset on an Eva pachislo(Fun Machine!):

So what's the big deal about the location you say? The room he has the machines laid out in was John Browning's workshop. Yes, the iconic weapons inventor of items like the 1911 handgun. It was pretty awesome just thinking about it while walking around. Here's the front of the building:

Chris, I know I already told you, but thanks again for having me over. I really had a lot of fun! I wish you all the best luck in kicking off your new pachi business!
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

2. The following 14 users say "Thanks" to naha13