Anyone know of Japanese Vendors that they've used and trust who will ship to America. I had one but the guy keeps changing the price on me. Both on the machines I've already paid for and on the shipping.

I have been picked up my first two yesterday a Super Stardust (Pachislo) and a King of Minami (Pachislo). I'm picking these up for a company whose requested help. They've got specific requests which are all newer machines that ebay wants upwards of a grand each for (which are a fraction of that from Japan.) and they don't like akimono.

Is there anyone else in America that has newer machines (Honestly Akimono doesn't have but one of the 10 they want anyway, and its the one they want least.) or know of a Japanese vendor I can check out? They want them in time for an arcade opening in July so the shipping time from the import isn't an issue.

Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot! Very cool site I'll probably end up keeping this Stardust one cause I like it and its too old and "Vegas" for them to want it I'll definitely be sticking around.