Thread: Japanese Vendors for Pachinko or Pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Japanese Vendors for Pachinko or Pachislo

Anyone know of Japanese Vendors that they've used and trust who will ship to America. I had one but the guy keeps changing the price on me. Both on the machines I've already paid for and on the shipping.

I have been picked up my first two yesterday a Super Stardust (Pachislo) and a King of Minami (Pachislo). I'm picking these up for a company whose requested help. They've got specific requests which are all newer machines that ebay wants upwards of a grand each for (which are a fraction of that from Japan.) and they don't like akimono.

Is there anyone else in America that has newer machines (Honestly Akimono doesn't have but one of the 10 they want anyway, and its the one they want least.) or know of a Japanese vendor I can check out? They want them in time for an arcade opening in July so the shipping time from the import isn't an issue.

Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot! Very cool site I'll probably end up keeping this Stardust one cause I like it and its too old and "Vegas" for them to want it I'll definitely be sticking around.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Japanese Vendors for Pachinko or Pachislo

Hi Dekkart, Welcome to PachiTalk!!

I don’t know of anyone other than Akimono who brings machines into the states in large numbers. I have heard that the newest titles available to us are often four figures especially if you find one that didn’t do time in a parlor as most do for a year or more. Some of the biggest expense is in the shipping costs. For those getting them from Japan and more again when we buy them. I saved on the shipping cost from resellers by making day trips to collect several of them at once in person. But that's all based on location as well. Other members will be along in the coming days to shed more light on this topic for you.

I see you acquired a King of Minami Pachislo. I have one that also goes by the name of Minaminoteiou from 2003. I got it cheap as a fixer upper and it is a fun Pachislo to play.

Minaminoteiou.jpg
    Last edited by Peteybob; 04-19-2016 at 08:19 PM. Reason: picture

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sorry i cant help ya but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    Hi Dekkart, Welcome to PachiTalk!!

I don’t know of anyone other than Akimono who brings machines into the states in large numbers. I have heard that the newest titles available to us are often four figures especially if you find one that didn’t do time in a parlor as most do for a year or more. Some of the biggest expense is in the shipping costs. For those getting them from Japan and more again when we buy them. I saved on the shipping cost from resellers by making day trips to collect several of them at once in person. But that's all based on location as well. Other members will be along in the coming days to shed more light on this topic for you.

I see you acquired a King of Minami Pachislo. I have one that also goes by the name of Minaminoteiou from 2003. I got it cheap as a fixer upper and it is a fun Pachislo to play.

Minaminoteiou.jpg
    That's the same one I picked up!
    It's been a lot of fun to play with but the one I've got is missing all of the wedge bulbs, do you know where to get some of those?

Haha yeah the guy I'm working with in Japan wants 5k in shipping for the lot I'm trying to work with him on; all newer machines and covers all the ones on the request list. With that Shipping + the machine costs that still makes them half price of picking them up in the states. (If you can event FIND one for sale in the states to start with!) Shouganai as they say. I don't need them till July so I'll wait out the shipping.

But I'm totally hooked, for sure going to play them all as they come in. So I'm hoping to find more vendors willing to ship here to get my own.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Another member here turned me on to Mekapit (http://www.yukainet.co.jp/mekapit/). I have bought one pachinko and a data counter through them. I know the other member bought at least two machines from them. Everything was really clean, great prices on newer machines compared to Yahoo Japan, and they shipped quickly. The problem is they do not ship to the US so you need to use a service like fromjapan or Juno to take delivery and send internationally. It definitely adds to the cost. I think I average an additional $225-275 over the initial cost on modern machines by the time they add domestic shipping, packing, international shipping, and their commission. That said, I had an Eva 9 for about $350 when there weren't any being sold in the States and YJA was asking more than that for a starting bid without shipping. Oh, and welcome to PachiTalk.

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    Another member here turned me on to Mekapit (http://www.yukainet.co.jp/mekapit/). I have bought one pachinko and a data counter through them. I know the other member bought at least two machines from them. Everything was really clean, great prices on newer machines compared to Yahoo Japan, and they shipped quickly. The problem is they do not ship to the US so you need to use a service like fromjapan or Juno to take delivery and send internationally. It definitely adds to the cost. I think I average an additional $225-275 over the initial cost on modern machines by the time they add domestic shipping, packing, international shipping, and their commission. That said, I had an Eva 9 for about $350 when there weren't any being sold in the States and YJA was asking more than that for a starting bid without shipping. Oh, and welcome to PachiTalk.
    Thank you so much! I use tenzo but never have for something this heavy. Have you had any experience with that? If not I'll just signup with one of the ones you have here.

I'm looking for an Eva 7, I've only seen one in the states and they wanted upwards of 2 grand for it. =<

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ian #UKPachinko

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Dekkart View Post
    Thank you so much! I use tenzo but never have for something this heavy. Have you had any experience with that? If not I'll just signup with one of the ones you have here.

I'm looking for an Eva 7, I've only seen one in the states and they wanted upwards of 2 grand for it. =<
    I have never used tenzo. I use fromjapan.

I have an Eva 7 I'll sell you for an even 2000. hahahahahahahahaha.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Ouch, indeed. I had Chumsize check out the pachinko version of this on his last trip to Japan. He hit his biggest win. I still haven't seen my cut.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

"It's been a lot of fun to play with but the one I've got is missing all of the wedge bulbs, do you know where to get some of those?"

I haven't needed any bulbs yet but have seen various styles for sale on eBay in the past. I have bought from this seller (http://myworld.ebay.com/keep4safety/) in the past and have been happy with his goods. Another member may chime in with a good source.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Haha yeah its adorable! I'm sure that one would be great for an arcade/parlor for attracting the female players (then again male ones too with the girls all over it!) but dang that price tag. Then to have it shipped? Ouch.

I have never used tenzo. I use fromjapan.

I have an Eva 7 I'll sell you for an even 2000. hahahahahahahahaha.
    Right? Its a cool machine but they're on like 10 now and the 8 9 and 10 I can find for 100-600$ D=
    Is there a normal going price for the 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    "It's been a lot of fun to play with but the one I've got is missing all of the wedge bulbs, do you know where to get some of those?"

I haven't needed any bulbs yet but have seen various styles for sale on eBay in the past. I have bought from this seller (http://myworld.ebay.com/keep4safety/) in the past and have been happy with his goods. Another member may chime in with a good source.

Thank you! I'll check it out.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ouch, indeed. I had Chumsize check out the pachinko version of this on his last trip to Japan. He hit his biggest win. I still haven't seen my cut.
    Remind me next time we have lunch. I think my winnings were about 10000 yen on that one - plus a small pack of HiChew and one takoyaki-flavored umaibo.
    Woof!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chumsize View Post
    and one takoyaki-flavored umaibo.
    mmmmmmm. Delicious stick.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe a little off topic here, but anyone know if 1 or 8 is supposed to be the hardest difficulty on a Pachislo? XD

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Baah wrong thread.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Dekkart View Post
    Baah wrong thread.
    Ian #UKPachinko