Thread: Japanese Vendors for Pachinko or Pachislo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Japanese Vendors for Pachinko or Pachislo

Hi Dekkart, Welcome to PachiTalk!!

I don’t know of anyone other than Akimono who brings machines into the states in large numbers. I have heard that the newest titles available to us are often four figures especially if you find one that didn’t do time in a parlor as most do for a year or more. Some of the biggest expense is in the shipping costs. For those getting them from Japan and more again when we buy them. I saved on the shipping cost from resellers by making day trips to collect several of them at once in person. But that's all based on location as well. Other members will be along in the coming days to shed more light on this topic for you.

I see you acquired a King of Minami Pachislo. I have one that also goes by the name of Minaminoteiou from 2003. I got it cheap as a fixer upper and it is a fun Pachislo to play.

Minaminoteiou.jpg
    Last edited by Peteybob; 04-19-2016 at 08:19 PM. Reason: picture

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    Hi Dekkart, Welcome to PachiTalk!!

I don’t know of anyone other than Akimono who brings machines into the states in large numbers. I have heard that the newest titles available to us are often four figures especially if you find one that didn’t do time in a parlor as most do for a year or more. Some of the biggest expense is in the shipping costs. For those getting them from Japan and more again when we buy them. I saved on the shipping cost from resellers by making day trips to collect several of them at once in person. But that's all based on location as well. Other members will be along in the coming days to shed more light on this topic for you.

I see you acquired a King of Minami Pachislo. I have one that also goes by the name of Minaminoteiou from 2003. I got it cheap as a fixer upper and it is a fun Pachislo to play.

Minaminoteiou.jpg
    That's the same one I picked up!
    It's been a lot of fun to play with but the one I've got is missing all of the wedge bulbs, do you know where to get some of those?

Haha yeah the guy I'm working with in Japan wants 5k in shipping for the lot I'm trying to work with him on; all newer machines and covers all the ones on the request list. With that Shipping + the machine costs that still makes them half price of picking them up in the states. (If you can event FIND one for sale in the states to start with!) Shouganai as they say. I don't need them till July so I'll wait out the shipping.

But I'm totally hooked, for sure going to play them all as they come in. So I'm hoping to find more vendors willing to ship here to get my own.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

"It's been a lot of fun to play with but the one I've got is missing all of the wedge bulbs, do you know where to get some of those?"

I haven't needed any bulbs yet but have seen various styles for sale on eBay in the past. I have bought from this seller (http://myworld.ebay.com/keep4safety/) in the past and have been happy with his goods. Another member may chime in with a good source.