Thread: Nishijin-based Computer Pachinko - need help!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Nishijin-based Computer Pachinko - need help!

So, I found an upright Computer Pachinko that is based off of a Nishijin B model on Craigslist. I drove a ton to get it for $70. The guy said it worked, and it appeared to when I was there, but I was limited on time, and the machine had a bad ball jam. Reason: It's not paying out upon hitting jackpots. I have examined it six ways to Sunday, and I don't understand. When it hits a jackpot and goes through the tulip or feature, there isn't anything electronic until it gets to the see-saw. Once it gets there, it dead ends. However, if I manually depress the see-saw, it does what it is supposed to from there with the payouts, bell-ringing, etc.

Normally, a Nishijin B's see-saw operates via gravity, and unless I'm missing something, that seems to be the method here. However, it takes too much weight to depress the see-saw to make it go down........certainly more than the ball weighs.

If there is anyone who has one that can look at the back of the machine and tell if I am missing any pieces, or simply how the payout feature works. I took the ball tray off in order to see the see-saw workings.

Many thanks for your comments.IMG_0583.jpgIMG_0591.jpgIMG_0584.jpgIMG_0588.jpgIMG_0590.jpg
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Bigdog