Thread: ISSUE ALERT! PachinkoStore.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default ISSUE ALERT! PachinkoStore.com

For several years I had a link on my website for PachinkoStore.com, a distributor of Pachinko cabinet kits. Until last month or so there were no issues, but now users are reporting that although their website continues to accept orders, they are not delivering. They do not appear to be responding to either emails or phone calls. Until further notice I have changed the link to a warning about doing business with them.

Pachinko Planet LLC does not now nor has it ever had any business relationship with PachinkoStore.com, other than a (now removed) link provided as a courtesy to our visitors. Pachinko Planet LLC does not endorse either directly or indirectly PachinkoStore.com. We apologize for any issues caused by the link we provided, and hope that the owners of PachinkoStore.com will contact those who have placed orders and resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

2. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to Rival

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: ISSUE ALERT! PachinkoStore.com

Thanks for the heads up Rival. I was at the site earlier just looking but it could have been trouble for me.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My wife purchased a cabinet for me from them as a Christmas gift, but the cabinet has yet to be received. With Rival's help, I was able to speak with the owner who indicated that they were having production problems and that credits for undelivered cabinets were being issued. I haven't checked my wife's credit card account since Friday, but as of then, no credit had been issued. The owner sounded legit in her explanation, however, until the credit is received, I am rightfully skeptical.

I want to believe the best as I really wanted one of their cabinets. Updates will be posted as developments in our case occur.
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Bigdog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This company already has their own mega thread as well...

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/pach...inets-net.html

7. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

UPDATE: My wife just received an email notification from her credit card company that credit for the Pachinko Store's cabinet had been received. So, in that respect, all is well.

Unfortunately, I don't get a cabinet for my machine, and I don't have the tools or skills to make a good one.

Bummer.
    I'm not addicted to Pachinkos. I can quit at any time. Did I tell you about the three machines that I have on the way?

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Bigdog