Hello, I'm new to Pachislo machines. Got this one as a gift to my father in law and was working great over a week of being at my house, probably played it a couple hundred times. That was before we moved it over to his place. Loaded it up the other night and took it to his house. When I plugged it in, immediately it went into this alarm mode with lights flashing at the top, 00 displayed in the credit window, and Cr displayed in the win window. I verified no tokens are stuck in the acceptor. I removed the hopper and dumped it out and made sure no tokens were jammed in there. I did a hard reset which was turn off power switch, turn on reset key, turn power switch back on, pressed button on power supply to make sure the number in the window changes from 1 to 6 which it does, then hold down the joystick (nothing happens when holding joystick down to let me know the reset has or has not occurred), then turn reset key back and immediately the alarm starts again, same code. I also took a Q Tip and some windex and wiped the inside surfaces of the eye for the joystick. The machine on the outside says "Time Shock Sticky 5" and "Bonus Chance Big Bonus 777" among other things. Inside the machine I see "Takasago Murakami" in various places, so maybe that is the brand?

Any suggestions what could be wrong?