Thread: Persona 4 Pachislo Questions

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Persona 4 Pachislo Questions

So, I recently picked up Persona 4 from the last Akimono shipment. Pristine, so thanks to them.

A few questions, and this is my first Pachislo so just assume I'm a big, dumb oaf.

1. How do I change the skill level? The reels are straight breakneck. I am not sure one corresponds with the other, but nonetheless.
    2. Is there a way to make these things actually spit out coins upon win?
    3. Is there a freeplay mode, and if so, is there a hybrid freeplay mode that still spits out coins when you win.
    4. If anyone has this machine or one like it, what other stuff is there for me to know about it?

Below is the front and back of the only information sheet that came with it. As I do not speak Japanese, this may as well be some arcane codex from the Library of Alexandria.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...NA_4_PAGE1.jpg
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...NA_4_PAGE2.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Persona 4 Pachislo Questions

Hello there! And welcome to pachitalk!!!!!!!

1. There is a generic play manual but if you can post pictures of the inside and outside I should be able to walk you through for your specific machine.

manual link- http://www.tattooiowa.com/pachitalk/...ion_Manual.pdf

2.some machines have the option for "pay and go". If you hold your credit button in it should switch(you'll seethe credit display go blank). In this mode you load 3 coins, play, if you win it spits out your coin. Hold credit button again to switch back.
    if your machine doesn't have this option if you win over 50 coins anything over 50 will be paid out.

3.none of mine have an option like this but I understand there is a board you can purchase that eliminates the coins all togather(no fun in my opinion, I take out any I find)

4.i have 6 pachislo but none like that per say but they are all pretty much identical... The most important thing is to have enough tokens and cold beverages for the hours spent playing :-) any issues the amazing members here will be happy to help you out!

Welcome to the addiction and can't wait to see the next machine you pick up! We love pictures!

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Gmwd

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Gmwd View Post
    Hello there! And welcome to pachitalk!!!!!!!

1. There is a generic play manual but if you can post pictures of the inside and outside I should be able to walk you through for your specific machine.

manual link- http://www.tattooiowa.com/pachitalk/...ion_Manual.pdf

2.some machines have the option for "pay and go". If you hold your credit button in it should switch(you'll seethe credit display go blank). In this mode you load 3 coins, play, if you win it spits out your coin. Hold credit button again to switch back.
    if your machine doesn't have this option if you win over 50 coins anything over 50 will be paid out.

3.none of mine have an option like this but I understand there is a board you can purchase that eliminates the coins all togather(no fun in my opinion, I take out any I find)

4.i have 6 pachislo but none like that per say but they are all pretty much identical... The most important thing is to have enough tokens and cold beverages for the hours spent playing :-) any issues the amazing members here will be happy to help you out!

Welcome to the addiction and can't wait to see the next machine you pick up! We love pictures!
    That guide is unbelievably useful. As there are no good pictures of the inside and outside of the Persona 4 machine, I will absolutely take some tomorrow. Hopefully that guide helps me set everything up. Thanks Gmwd!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats on your purchase !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Your very welcome. Can't wait to see the pictures!