Thread: Rare pachinko & slot collection - foreign licensed film / animation properties

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Rare pachinko & slot collection - foreign licensed film / animation properties

Folks,

You've probably seen a few posts I've thrown up on Pachitalk over the past few months about the machines we're selling- about 1/3 are now sold, half are listed on eBay, and a few more are still yet to be listed.
    These are the licensed film/animation-based machines which CMI produced with DAIICHI, SAMMY, FUJI-SHOJI, and others over the past few years. I worked for the producer of all of these titles for 9 years, and as such I had a hand in the day-to-day development and approval processes for each of these titles.

As mentioned in the past- these machines were all received as commercial samples from the manufacturers. Approx 2-4 machines per title were imported direct from the manufacturers to suffice agreements with the rights-holders involved in each project. These are not used machines like all other machines in the hobby around the USA- these were never installed in halls in Japan- and they have been displayed in a private office in San Francisco for their entire lives in the USA. No cigarette ash burns, no scratched glass, no-one banged on the machine when they got angry in the hall, etc etc. I would estimate that most machines have been powered on for less than 20 hours total, as opposed to the average machine which is powered on for approx 12 hours each day.

Each machine will include approximately 200 balls, power conversion equipment, and any marketing or promo materials which we have on-hand for each specific title (varies by title).
    Please note that our prices are flexible for each machine, and we would much prefer to discount in a direct deal than pay significant fees to eBay. I'll take any reasonable offer to the owner for consideration.
    *Please note that machines shipped or pickup in California are subject to 8.75% Sales Tax.
    I can provide photos and videos of any machine upon request, although it may take me a few days to acquire video of machines which have not yet been prepped for sale.

Shipping is costly but I want to assure you that it is not a profit center for us. We will require an advance shipping/packing payment- and share the receipts and return any significant difference to you, less the paypal fees on the transaction. The machines are custom-boxed to take a missile strike- this costs us $75, and I'm happy to report we've never suffered breakage. We realize this is costly, but we won't ship machines in any other manner- although they are insured, they cannot be replaced, and as such we are taking no risks. The boxed machines average 90-110lbs, depending on slot v pachinko, and what items are included. The most expensive shipments have cost us $170 to the east coast so far.

**And of course you can always come and pick-up machines at NO CHARGE in San Francisco (by appointment only)

Below please find a link to the 'curated' collection, which includes a partial assortment of promo materials as well:
    Pachinko & Slot collection:

http://tinyurl.com/pachinkomachines

Please note that we still have yet to photo and test the following machines (coming soon):
    *Unisted Pachinko: CR Mission Impossible
    *SLOT: Mission Impossible, Saturday Night Fever, and K1 Dynamite slot (featuring Mike Tyson, Bob Sapp, and Akebono)
    Please also note the following machines are sold (although they can be seen in some pics): Back to the Future (Pachinko & Slot), Ferrari, Terminator 2, MATRIX, Titanic.

Thanks for your interest- please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. We've made transactions with at least 6+ Pachitalk members in the past two years, and to my knowledge, they have been satisfied with their purchases.
    We're accountable for anything we sell, so if there is a problem, we will make it right!

While you may find these rare titles elsewhere at some point, I can assure you that they were all manufactured in limited quantities and there are no better conditioned alternatives anywhere outside of HQ offices in Nagoya.
    Paired with the promotional materials, this may be an opportunity you won't see again for these titles.

Thanks so much and Kind Regards,

ANDY, Owner - Fog City Auctions, LLC

info@fogcityauctions.com

**PLEASE VISIT FOG CITY AUCTIONS on FACEBOOK , @fogcityauctions on TWITTER, or on YELP In SAN FRANCISCO**
    Last edited by mrlax; 11-10-2015 at 08:02 PM.
    mrlax - american pachi-pro

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Rare pachinko & slot collection - foreign licensed film / animation properti

Hope they find a nice home

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Ironworkerfloyd