Thread: TERMINATOR 2 , TOM & JERRY , THE MASK , AVP & LOONEY TUNES all for SALE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default TERMINATOR 2 , TOM & JERRY , THE MASK , AVP & LOONEY TUNES all for SALE

Folks,

I've sold about 1/3 of our machines in the past 6-8 weeks, we have 5 listed (and many promo items) and more to come including MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER and more. Please see our collection below. We have room to play with price when we have direct deals outside of eBay. Shipping and Packaging are costly but shipping will vary by location and there is some room to reduce when eBay and PayPal aren't taking a 12.5% cut of the fee. But we're shipping 100lb machines in a manner that can take a missile strike and still arrive in 1 piece. Keep in mind we are shipping/packing as a 'pass-through' - this is not a profit center for us and we will share all receipts to show actual costs.

Anyways- please see below and email me direct with any questions

http://www.ebay.com/cln/fogcityauctions-sf/pachinko-pachislot-machines-more/240997989018

Thanks and have a great day!

-ANDY
    Owner, Fog City Auctions, LLC
    mrlax - american pachi-pro

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: TERMINATOR 2 , TOM & JERRY , THE MASK , AVP & LOONEY TUNES all for SALE

this link works http://stores.ebay.com/Fog-City-Auct...p2047675.l2563 and I still loooove my CR Ferrari very much
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

3. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: TERMINATOR 2 , TOM & JERRY , THE MASK , AVP & LOONEY TUNES all for SALE

Thank you for the link fix!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought a Looney Tunes cell recently for $75; I guess I made out pretty good if this one is going for $1300 now.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    I bought a Looney Tunes cell recently for $75; I guess I made out pretty good if this one is going for $1300 now.

Ummm That's for the Very Hard to Find Pachislo "Looney Tunes Back In Action "

looney tunes pachislo.jpg
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 11-04-2015 at 03:48 AM.
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

7. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Actually we do have the pachinko up- just added Looney Tunes Pachinko and K1 Dynamite pachinko. The Looney Tunes is built into a custom case- one of our nicest machines. It has a motorized ball-return. Our prices are very flexible if sold outside of eBay. But we don't sell the cells only.

Thank you!

9. The following user says "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by takethecastle57 View Post
    Ummm That's for the Very Hard to Find Pachislo "Looney Tunes Back In Action "

looney tunes pachislo.jpg

Ummm...no, looks like a pachinko to me:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CR-LOONEY-TU...kAAOSw14xWNaDx

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post

Hey lotsoballs, how do you get a cell for $75 and where??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Man O Man I am lucky to get mine for $450 way back in what 2006 ? it is a nice Bisty .

13. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by millermaster1 View Post
    Hey lotsoballs, how do you get a cell for $75 and where??
    I just posted a Lumina frame "cells wanted" ad on this site and was offered a good deal by a fellow forum member looking to thin his prolific pachinko collection, a literal garage full of moderns I'm told! I scooped up a Vicky chance cell (cool looking, but overrated IMO), Looney Tunes back in Action (a good one, but music can get old), and a Miracle Carpet hanemono (the most fun Lumina cell available next to Julie pinball IMHO). There's a few members on here with very large modern pachinko collections ripe for picking! I bought a couple other Lumina cells from somebody else on here too for cheap who also has a massive collection, Marilyn Monroe (sea story basically) and Neo Fever Powerful (lots of fun). Now I have more cells than I know what to do with!

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's very cool, great people on here! If you find a good way to store cells, let me know! I have a few and they just sit in boxes till I'm ready to do a swap out. I always thought it would be fun to hang them on the wall.
    Anyone else have a Looney Tunes cell for sale?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm looking at buying the AVP. My wife is talking to Andy at Fog City (My old home town) right now. Has anyone had experience with this game? We are also looking at buying Mission Impossible. Opinions?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm looking at buying the AVP. My wife is talking to Andy at Fog City (My old home town) right now. Has anyone had experience with this game? We are also looking at buying Mission Impossible. Opinions?

19. The following user says "Thanks" to ShockSystem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello Mr ShockSystem,

This is Andy here- I have limited video of AVP at this time, and can acquire video of MI next week. I can probably answer most non-technical questions.
    I was the associate producer on these machines, I worked extensively with DAIICHI & Paramount for MI, and with Fuji-Shoji + Fields and FOX for AVP.
    While I'm no longer in the industry, I basically handled the reviews and approvals of every storyboard, mechanical part, film/animation clip and character design for all of these machines we are selling.

Kind Regards,

ANDY
    Owner, Fog City Auctions, LLC
    andy@fogcityauctions.com

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mrlax

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by millermaster1 View Post
    That's very cool, great people on here! If you find a good way to store cells, let me know! I have a few and they just sit in boxes till I'm ready to do a swap out. I always thought it would be fun to hang them on the wall.
    Anyone else have a Looney Tunes cell for sale?
    Here's one in the Atlanta area, (complete machine however) with a very nice cabinet/stand and lotsoballs included!

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/vgm/5480265082.html

23. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs