Thread: Ollie's II: The Good, Bad & Ugly

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ollie's II: The Good, Bad & Ugly

Well, the machines I got from Ollie's were just full of surprises! When I bought them they brought me the keys, a pack of tokens, a generic manual and the keys. When I got them home I opened them up and found another pack of tokens and another manual inside! Unfortunately, the Doronjyo machine looked like someone spilled a soda inside it. Because it was gooped up on a PCB and the power supply I decided not to attempt a cleanup and just took it back. Of course, all the LCD machines were gone so I got a Golgo 13. Ollie's made the switch with no problem and were very nice to deal with. Both machines required only minimal clean-up and look great. BTW: These machines came from Trademark Poker (their name is on the manuals). All of the token packs had extra token so both machines have nearly 600 tokens each. After playing the machines for a couple hours and getting a couple bonus rounds on each I definitely need to get soome volume controls! Both machines are very entertaining though I can see I have alot to learn about playing these. The random slip of the reels on King Camel really freaked me out even though I had read about it here. I can see myself with 20 or 30 Pachislos real soon, especially if I can get my wife hooked! WOO HOO!

Kevin
    Pachislos: Neo Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinkos: Girls Und Panzer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ollie's II: The Good, Bad & Ugly

You're on your way to "the addiction" PachiFool! :lmao: Hang on, the ride is a fun one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ollie's II: The Good, Bad & Ugly

Trademark Poker must be targeting the Bargain/Wholesale store industry. I got my first Pachislo from BJ's Wholesale Club just before Christmas. TradeMark Poker on the box and on the manual. Reasonable price ($199) for a Charlies Angels. Very nice, clean machine with 400 tokens.