Thread: Just bought my first ever Pachinko, GUNDAM "Red Fever" - Lots of Questions!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Just bought my first ever Pachinko, GUNDAM "Red Fever" - Lots of Questions!

Let me start off by saying... I will paypal any member here $25 to spend 20 minutes on the phone with me taking my questions personally if that is easier than responding here with your fingers. I am a big fan of paying for peoples time.

I have never owner a Pachinko machine so I have some questions if anyone cares to help.

1 - What are the best articles and links for Pachinko owners to get the basics?
    2 - What is the main purpose of Pachinko?
    3 - The machine was shipped with 500 balls, the machine, and the plug for the wall. I have noticed when I put balls in they just "fall out the back" and onto the floor. Do I need a tray or little box?
    4 - I noticed a tray at the top of the cabinet in the back. Do I need to fill this up with balls?
    5 - Can you adjust the odds to be better for you like a Pachislo?
    7 - Do all pachinkos have a common rule-set? I have noticed that I am rolling numbers a lot like a slot machine, 777, 333, 454 etc...
    8 - Are there holes on the bottom of this to mount on temporary wooden feet?
    9 - I have noticed that some of the lighting does not come on UNLESS balls are loaded into the top tray. Why is this?
    10 - I want to make a wall mounted cabinet for my machine(s) but I am not sure if I need space on top for a "battle counter" or space below for a "ball lift" etc. How serious do I need to get here?

Thanks again. These things seem super well-made and are awesome to look at!!!!

If this is easier to answer over the phone please PM me for mu number, I will gladly pay-pal you for your time to explain this stuff to a knucklehead like me. lol

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Bakushan