Thread: Bingo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Bingo

Hey all,

New to the site and Pachinko machines so please forgive me for lack of knowledge on these things.

Picked up a couple of Pachinko machines and one of them is BINGO, works fine but never hits big.
    I host poker games and these are side attractions. Not complaining to much about not paying out big but
    still would like to see players hit once and awhile.

I have it set to " 6 " it will pay out up to only 15 at any given time but no more. When it hits bingo, it will light up
    make all kinds of noise 3 digit led number changes but not pay big. So then players spend more time on the other one.

What should I look for? Is this normal for Bingo machine? Also, what is the 3 digit LED number for?

Hope everything I typed makes sense.

Many Thanks, Tinman.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Bingo

Is it really called Bingo or is it a custom job. A good picture of the front and one including the reel graphics will tell.

Mose of us have our odds set at 3 or 4 for a more balanced payout results.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wait,,
    So 15 coins is the MAX payout per spin on a pachislo machine.. the may change slightly depending on type and age of Machine.

With that said, when you hit the bonus it goes into a mode called a bonus round, or bonus game... during this time its going to keep paying out 12 to 15 tokens per spin until the round is over.

The 3 led number is the counter that will light up during a bonus round telling you how many spins you have left. usually 2 numbers tell you the number of spins and the last tells you the number of rounds remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    Hey all,

New to the site and Pachinko machines so please forgive me for lack of knowledge on these things.

Picked up a couple of Pachinko machines and one of them is BINGO, works fine but never hits big.
    I host poker games and these are side attractions. Not complaining to much about not paying out big but
    still would like to see players hit once and awhile.

I have it set to " 6 " it will pay out up to only 15 at any given time but no more. When it hits bingo, it will light up
    make all kinds of noise 3 digit led number changes but not pay big. So then players spend more time on the other one.

What should I look for? Is this normal for Bingo machine? Also, what is the 3 digit LED number for?

Hope everything I typed makes sense.

Many Thanks, Tinman.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There are a few pachislos called 'Bingo' manufactured by Bellco

I believe they date from around 1999 to 2009, so could be any of those

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

BINGO is different than most Pachislo machines. It is a "Type C" machine, so there are not any Big Bonus or Regular Bonus Rounds. Pachislo's normally have some type of "bonus feature", like a 4th reel, LED or LCD screen. BINGO's bonus feature is called "Digislo".

When 3 BINGO's land on a payline, the led counter changes numbers. If all 3 numbers on the counter, land the same, then you WIN and a number will be displayed on the "Game Count" meter. Most likely "33" will come up on the Game Count, but you could get up to 999 spins. The machine will assist you in winning, during these spins. There is also a "Navigator Display" that shows 1-2-3 in different orders. What ever order they show up is the order you stop the reels. So, if the order showed 3-1-2, you would stop the middle reel first, the third reel second and the first reel last. If you stop the reels correctly you will get paid every time.

I'm sure BINGO was very popular in Japanese Parlors, due to the possibility of Huge Payout's. I did get 999 bonus spins and that's a lot of sitting there spinning and refilling the hopper. If I was in a Parlor and won that much, I wouldn't complain but for home use it tends to get boring.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

6. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is a Bellco machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post

There are a few pachislos called 'Bingo' manufactured by Bellco

I believe they date from around 1999 to 2009, so could be any of those

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am not sure what "type" it is, where do I look?

Have had the unit over three months now, we play cards two sometimes three nights a week and it has never paid out more then 15 a time. From reading your repy about hitting big jackpot then re-loading hopper, maybe at this point I should thankful it has not it yet!

Thanks for all the replys and I will post when/if it ever hits big

Many Thanks, Tinman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-Ooo View Post
    BINGO is different than most Pachislo machines. It is a "Type C" machine, so there are not any Big Bonus or Regular Bonus Rounds. Pachislo's normally have some type of "bonus feature", like a 4th reel, LED or LCD screen. BINGO's bonus feature is called "Digislo".

When 3 BINGO's land on a payline, the led counter changes numbers. If all 3 numbers on the counter, land the same, then you WIN and a number will be displayed on the "Game Count" meter. Most likely "33" will come up on the Game Count, but you could get up to 999 spins. The machine will assist you in winning, during these spins. There is also a "Navigator Display" that shows 1-2-3 in different orders. What ever order they show up is the order you stop the reels. So, if the order showed 3-1-2, you would stop the middle reel first, the third reel second and the first reel last. If you stop the reels correctly you will get paid every time.

I'm sure BINGO was very popular in Japanese Parlors, due to the possibility of Huge Payout's. I did get 999 bonus spins and that's a lot of sitting there spinning and refilling the hopper. If I was in a Parlor and won that much, I wouldn't complain but for home use it tends to get boring.