Thread: how do i delete one of my postings

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default how do i delete one of my postings

hii have a posting that i would like to delete the whole thing.its a posting re looking for parts for english/british allwins and parts etc....i dont need the posting now and later would like to make up a new oneif the person in charge could just go ahead and delete it (you have my permission) would be much better for me, than to receive the instructions as how to do itthanksscottie banks
    SCOTTIE

2. The following user says "Thanks" to scottie banks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: how do i delete one of my postings

i dont think that posts or threads get deleted.. they just move down the list. and are left for other to read and or ignore..

I would not worry about it and if you feel the need to start a new post then go for it..
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like this post it will stay hear for other to read
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scottie banks View Post
    hii have a posting that i would like to delete the whole thing.its a posting re looking for parts for english/british allwins and parts etc....i dont need the posting now and later would like to make up a new oneif the person in charge could just go ahead and delete it (you have my permission) would be much better for me, than to receive the instructions as how to do itthanksscottie banks

It is true, we do prefer not to delete threads / posts (unless misleading or rule breach) as the Forum relies on lots of posts from members to build up the knowledge base. It is really useful for members current and future to be able to look back and perhaps find some really useful / relevant information to any queries they may have themselves. Sometimes even just 1 pic, or 1 link, or 1 sentence can be really important to someone who has been searching.

If it is a thread about 'wanted' items etc, I usually edit the title to reflect that the item(s) have now been found. (just let us know which thread and we can edit for you)

Please do feel free to start a new thread, our members do look forward to reading them, I know I do

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hi well i guess your right.never looked at it that way...ill change the ad since i dont need some of the parts i was looking for.....i was looking for years for some parts for a non-working game and just had them made on a 3-d printed...yap there new and not orginal,but i have a fully working game.....thaqnk you for your inputcheersscottie banks
    SCOTTIE

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to scottie banks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i was looking for years for some parts for a non-working game and just had them made on a 3-d printed...yap there new and not orginal,but i have a fully working game.....
    i know this is not the right thread but seeing the finished product of those parts would be great information
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: how do i delete one of my postings

HI well that didnt work out the way i was hopeing....the ad still looks like im looking for the parts,i just reply to it mmmm.......computers.....not really "user friendly" as they say......yes the 3-d printing idea just came to me one day,i didnt know anything about them at all,but i put a ad on a local site (buy/sell) and i got a bunch of hits ( i wasnt even sure it the machines were more of a commerical thing or did people have these in their homes). after dealing with two guys that were wasteing my time ,,,the 3rd guy was excellent .with in a few days he had the first part made ,so every time i went to pick up the new parts i would drop off a few more of the orginal parts to be copyedif your ever stuck with needing a part ,i know its not orginal but i think its better than haveing a game that doesnt work.ill try and post a picture or two to give you a idea of what they look likescottie
    SCOTTIE

11. The following user says "Thanks" to scottie banks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

HI well that didnt work out the way i was hopeing....the ad still looks like im looking for the parts,i just reply to it mmmm.......computers.....not really "user friendly" as they say......

I'm thinking you would like it to be a New Thread? rather than a post in the old thread?

So I have moved your post to start a New Thread here at this link:

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/memb...s-allwins.html

Trust that is okay, but let me know if that wasn't what you were wanting

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

EXCELLENTthank you hanabias you can tell,i am more of a collector of antique coin operated game than a computer guy loli took a few pictures of the new parts installed in the games,i will post them in here for you MOPARFORMANCES...not sure where i should do than but ill figure it outscottie
    SCOTTIE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

MOPARFORMANCES...not sure where i should do than but ill figure it outscottie
    post them any place you like.. you can start a new thread or you can post them in your old parts wanted thread... and it will kinda close your parts wanted thread.. (also if anyone has parts in the future they will see you made parts.. but im sure your willing to swap the made parts for original parts if they were available..)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi
    H
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SCOTTIE

17. The following user says "Thanks" to scottie banks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the first picture is of two coin chutes that take the old large british penny
    the bottom one is the metal orginal one and the other one (blue) is a new plastic one made from a 3-d printer

the second picture is two ball trip levers, orginal one and the red one is the copy.

it very easy to have this done if you have a orginal piece you just measure it ,put the imformation in to the program and away you go. if you dont have a part to copy its a bit more involved.the ball trip lever i had, was from another machine and was a bit too short for the machine i needed it for , so we just made the shaft 5mm longer and it fits great

so if you have a machine that doesnt work and you cant find a orginal part this is the way too go .i know its not orginal but at least the machines is working and not just sitting there for years waiting for parts.if i do run across the orginal parts then i can swap it out,so in the mean time .......

scottie
    SCOTTIE

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to scottie banks