Thread: Prepping Numerous FACTORY SAMPLE PACHINKO MACHINES FOR SALE- US-PROPERTY TITLES

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Prepping Numerous FACTORY SAMPLE PACHINKO MACHINES FOR SALE- US-PROPERTY TITLES

Hello PachiTalk folks-

I've been dormant for a while- I no longer work in the pachinko industry, but still assist with projects for my former employer, for whom I previously posted 8-10 machines for sale in early 2014- some were purchased by members on eBay, others directly. To my knowledge, all buyers were quite happy.

I've now been asked to prepare another 12+ machines for sale for my former company, which was the license-holder of these various entertainment-property based titles. I'm very familiar with all of these titles- I was a producer for nearly all of them and responsible for the day-to-day content development. The machines were nearly all received directly from the manufacturers as commercial samples- most of these were DAIICHI machines, others from Fuji-Shoji, Nishijin, FIELDS and others. With maybe just one exception, these machines have never seen the inside of a pachinko hall and are in immaculate condition, and have been powered on for 10 or fewer hours in their existence. If these titles interest you, this is a unique opportunity to get beautiful, factory new examples of these rare titles.

I've attached a few pics- and I can find time take more detailed pics on request. The pics shown are of the display room for the company, based in San Francisco.

IMG_3432.jpgIMG_3433.jpgIMG_3434.jpgIMG_3435.jpg

Here's what is available (all pachinko unless otherwise noted):

CR Matrix
    CR Looney Tunes Back IN Action (provided to us by FIELDS in a ball-return case)
    CR Mission Impossible
    CR Teminator 2
    CR The Mask
    CR Ferrari
    CR Tom & Jerry
    CR K1 Dynamite (featuring Mike Tyson)
    CR Titanic
    CR Superman Returns (1st version from DAIICHI)
    CR AVP (alien v predator)
    Mission Impossible Pachisuro (factory sealed box)

Most machines operate on 24V electrical, some have been reconfigured by the manufacturers. If you need converters, please let me know. Also, some machines have had ball returns installed by the manufacturer's vendors in Nagoya, some have not. I'll double check these details, machine specs, etc as needed. For some titles, we may also have POP items, catalogs, signs etc for sale as well.

Sale terms- please send us your offers if you are interested in any of these. Please feel free to direct email me : andy@fogcityauctions.com
    I'll gradually be prepping these for sale via eBay, but we would like to save time and fees and deal direct if anyone is interested. We'll accept paypal for payment, and I will send you a detailed invoice for your records.

Shipping- we have several mandatory shipping terms- these machines all came to SF in wooden container crates, and as such we need to have each machine professionally boxed. Cost is $57.50 per machine- these will be 'double boxed' - first the bubble-wrapped machine will be boxed and padded, and then placed in a second larger box. As you all know, these machines are extremely complicated (bordering on impossible) to repair or replace, thus the costs are justified. We've had great results with our boxing partner.

We only ship boxes via FEDEX ground- Pachinkos (boxed) average 80lbs, and Pachisuro just over 100lbs. The costs for our most recent shipments to the east coast have been $180-$150, so please keep this in mind as well. Of course the rates vary by location, as well as commercial v residential locations.
    **We can make arrangements for FREE pickups in San Francisco. But please keep the boxing and shipping fees in mind when sending offers.

Otherwise, I think thats about it for now. I'll keep y'all updated as we progress to post machines for auctions, but I don't envision any be listed until the end of Sept.
    You can also visit my company's store on ebay- though no pachinko are up at this time: http://stores.ebay.com/fogcityauctions/

Thanks for your interest- please send any questions! But please direct message or email me your offers/financial questions.

Thanks!

ANDY
    Owner, Fog City Auctions, LLC
    andy@fogcityauctions.com
    mrlax - american pachi-pro

2. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to mrlax