Thread: picture on reels

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default picture on reels

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to put a graphic/picture on the reels to customize the picture? (instead of the orginal graphic)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: picture on reels

Avery still makes clear labels for inkjet printers... not sure how big you can get them anymore. If you can get the old pic off, you could try that.
    Woof!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

chumsize, do you know how to wipe a graphic off the reel strip??? thanks in advance still looking for avery clear labels to print on...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmm... no idea on how to do that without looking at one. Depends on the material used on the graphic and on the reel. I remove paint off of hard plastic and acrylic using a bath of auto brake fluid - takes long, but doesn't damage the harder plastic much. Try at your own peril... The hardest part will be doing it without marring the reel. And I'm pretty sure the brake fluid would cause the reels to warp a bit...
    Woof!

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok solved the picture on reel problem. but...I took off the picture part of the reel from the holding round disc. I see there were numbers on the side I suppose it is for lining up the coil (graphic) to the reel (round disc)itself. The problem is now after putting back the coil (graphic) on the disc itself a alarm is sounding. What did I do wrong?? anyone help....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

THANKS TO ALL I HAVE DONE IT...vinvinslot

8. The following user says "Thanks" to vinvinslot

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Care to share pictures? How did you end up doing it? I may do this myself!
    Pachislos: Kiwame
    Pinballs: Space Shuttle, Space Gambler, Millionaire, Whirlwind, Rollergames, The Addams Family, Demolition Man 2000 (custom pin)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Compy View Post
    Care to share pictures? How did you end up doing it? I may do this myself!
    I know this is somewhat cruel, but after understanding how everything was made I developed the way to do this. I at this time do not want to share the steps because someone might copy me and my efforts will inturn go against me. I did this for a reason that I cant say right now. I hope you understand. (It may involve a patent).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So, you were willing to ask for info on how to do it and copy the process, for yourself. Now that you have figured it out, you are unwilling to share.

No, I don't understand!
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To ALL, Yes I was brain storming. Just like you do when you have a problem, you come to this site. How do I know wayne is not going to use my idea and ruin my intentions to make this work and other companies will have what I have. If you are a company you want to know you have something that customers want. You dont want other companies having this. When it comes out, if it comes out you can have it. Till then its not yours...I still am going to be productive with this site and help others if I can. I am on other forums and help just the same NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THIS TO ME...(all have seen the light down the tunnel)Maybe sour grapes to wayne, but when it comes out everyone will enjoy.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by vinvinslot View Post
    To ALL, Yes I was brain storming. Just like you do when you have a problem, you come to this site. How do I know wayne is not going to use my idea and ruin my intentions to make this work and other companies will have what I have. If you are a company you want to know you have something that customers want. You dont want other companies having this. When it comes out, if it comes out you can have it. Till then its not yours...I still am going to be productive with this site and help others if I can. I am on other forums and help just the same NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THIS TO ME...(all have seen the light down the tunnel)Maybe sour grapes to wayne, but when it comes out everyone will enjoy.
    I think this escalated a bit quickly. I don't think there are any bad intentions here, though you admit yourself that the response you gave may come off a bit "cruel"

I'm excited to see what you come up with. Though, I do tend to chuckle at people who ask me to sign NDAs or whatnot before I can hear about their idea because they want to keep it super top secret because competitors will ultimately destroy them. (Not you specifically, but I get that a lot) Ideas are a dime a dozen, execution and evolution are what matters in business. I hope you make it to market with whatever you're planning, and I hope that your process ultimately leads to some sort of success for you.

Though once you are green lighted for whatever IP protection you're going for (patents, etc), feel free to share with the rest of us what you feel like as we're all excited. If someone hasn't figured out a good process and freely shared it here by then, then all the better for both of us!

Thanks,
    J
    Pinballs: Space Shuttle, Space Gambler, Millionaire, Whirlwind, Rollergames, The Addams Family, Demolition Man 2000 (custom pin)

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Compy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think this escalated a bit quickly. I don't think there are any bad intentions here, though you admit yourself that the response you gave may come off a bit "cruel"

I'm excited to see what you come up with. Though, I do tend to chuckle at people who ask me to sign NDAs or whatnot before I can hear about their idea because they want to keep it super top secret because competitors will ultimately destroy them. (Not you specifically, but I get that a lot) Ideas are a dime a dozen, execution and evolution are what matters in business. I hope you make it to market with whatever you're planning, and I hope that your process ultimately leads to some sort of success for you.

Though once you are green lighted for whatever IP protection you're going for (patents, etc), feel free to share with the rest of us what you feel like as we're all excited. If someone hasn't figured out a good process and freely shared it here by then, then all the better for both of us!

Thanks,
    J
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11...8f8f5d3a4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

17. The following user says "Thanks" to Pachinko Botan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Pachinko Botan View Post
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11...8f8f5d3a4a.jpg

Dawww, you beat me to it I thought of the meme the whole time I was typing that reply! Kudos, and kudos again, goodsir!

19. The following user says "Thanks" to Compy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by vinvinslot View Post
    We all come to do a little "brainstorming", once in awhile. Normally, the info is shared with Members, once a solution has been found.

Just like it says on the Home Page for this site." We share knowledge, pictures videos and most important fun."

I'm not here to steal your idea/information, that's "silly". I'm only interested in what you found as a solution for the sole purpose of maybe personally, it might be something to try, as a "Pachi Enthusiast". As, I feel most Members here are "Pachi Enthusiast's" and would be interested.

This is the first Topic I've seen where a result was found and the Member refused to share it with others.

Rather than saying "Sour Grapes" to you, I'd rather say Good Luck with your discovery.

PachiTalk.jpg
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

21. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dawww, you beat me to it I thought of the meme the whole time I was typing that reply! Kudos, and kudos again, goodsir!
    You gotta be quick I wondered if anyone was gonna post that meme