Thread: 9 drums Gladiator

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 9 drums Gladiator

New here just got my first pachinko called 9 drums gladitor. Trying to figure it out so confused ? Can i get a pdf manual? Does not seem have enough balls - how many you need for gameplay. Can you set level of gameplay like on skillstop slots - any input deeply apperciated ty

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 9 drums Gladiator

Welcome to PachiTalk. 1500-2000 balls is what you will need to play the game without having to constantly shuffle balls to the front/back/hopper. I fill the rear hopper as full as I can get it and then keep another 500-1000 balls in a container at the front of the machine so that I can feed the shooter as needed. Once I start getting low in the front I wait until I hit a reach and then use the few hundred I have left in front to top of the rear hopper and then switch out the empty container for the full container of losing balls at the rear of the machine. Gameplay cannot be adjusted. The odds are the odds, but you can adjust the nails a little so that you get more balls in the start pocket. The more balls that go in the more quickly you hit the predetermined odds. Also, all the manuals are Japanese so unless someone has done a translation you are out of luck as far as manuals go. Your best bet is to post specific questions you have on this thread and someone can likely answer them. There is a thread about a Rocky machine that is very recent where the owner asked a lot of questions specific to that machine, but the answers largely translate to most machines. You may consider reading that thread to see if you can find some of the answers you seek.

3. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: 9 drums Gladiator

Welcome to posting Larry

I believe 9 drums Gladiator CRグラディエーター was released March 2002 by Kyoraku and is in the 'Crimson' frame (name of frame rather than colour)

Generally there are no English speaking manuals for pachinko machines as these were designed and intended for sole use in pachinko parlours in Japan,

However sometimes members here translate them or write their own, so I can actually give you a link to this one from our RC:

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=6&linkid=1584

I know you have already been given the following links elsewhere but I will post them again so they are in your thread for you to refer back to if needed

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=65&linkid=545

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=65&linkid=547

Looks like member Spyder138 has answered a lot of questions for you already, but if you have any further queries or require advice, then do please post and I'm sure someone here will be able to help you

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

TY im a newbie - my first pachinko ( 9 Drums Gladiator ) was wondering where bonus holes were - here I tnought had to keep hitting the shooter hole to open up and get balls while it was opened. Was wondering why no bonus balls were coming out. Think bending nails would damage machine ? I still have not found a reset button. Can't figure out the purpose of bottom backside ball catcher bin? I guess if you shoot balls they end up in back of machine in that empty bin ball catcher? Use those balls for reloading front? I'm assuming? Well getting know little better now how it works, like learning how to swim. One question? How can you control ball speed in shooter its automstic and shoots out all balls fast! TY

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have never played your particular machine, but generally there are a couple pockets that are fairly difficult to hit. They will pay out a few more balls than hitting the start pocket located toward the bottom center of the playfield. Hitting this pocket should pay off a few balls and spin the reels on the machine. Again, not certain on your particular machine since it seems like it has 9 reels, but normally three of the same symbols in a row will trigger a fever. During the fever the bottom gate opens and the machine pays off like crazy, probably somewhere near 2000 balls. If you have no balls at all coming out when you hit the start pocket then there may be a problem to diagnose.

Bending the nails won't damage the machine if you are careful and don't force anything. Remember, you still need to leave room for the ball to pass between all the nails so you can't spread them a ton, but some minor tweaking is ok.

Yes, the balls you shoot drop out of the back of the machine unless it has been modified for cyclic. As a matter of fact, if yours isn't paying out balls at all and no balls are falling out the back it may be a cyclic machine. It would help if you posted some pictures of the rear of the machine.

You can't really adjust how many balls the machine shoots, you can only adjust how hard they shoot out based on how far you turn the shooter knob. That said, you should have a small button or tab somewhere near where your thumb is on the shooter. If you push this you can stop the balls from shooting without having to release the knob. This is nice if you've found the "sweet spot" and have banked the maximum number of spins and want to stop shooting without losing your sweet spot.

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Didnt not now of recycling pachinko slots were they recycle balls ? Need very min balls to play? Very interesting - what titles are they? Anyone know. ? TY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Larryh314 View Post
    Didnt not now of recycling pachinko slots were they recycle balls ? Need very min balls to play? Very interesting - what titles are they? Anyone know. ? TY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If you are asking what machines are cyclic...the answer is NONE, originally. All are gambling machines, therefore ALL originally were NOT cyclic. Once sold to an individual, and they hit a fever and find out how much work it is moving the balls around...or live in a country where balls are scarce or expensive...then the modifications begin. Plastic channels are cut out and maybe glued in other places to direct all balls out the front. Now it can be played with about 20 or 30 balls! I hear it can be usually reversed, depending on how it was done. Some swear by it. I don't think I would like it...but have never played a machine converted.
    So ANY brand, or ANY model can be cyclic. None of them started that way.

11. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall