Thread: Suggest a First Pachislo for a Freshbie!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Suggest a First Pachislo for a Freshbie!

Hello world, for the first im gonna say im unable to use *SPACING* on this forum (so i am using notepad to outwit the website)..
    This is your favourite finnslo without even the first pachislo, i've been following the this forum and the pachislodb since 2010.
    I've still not yet decided which pachislo would be worth my time and have the equal rights with my 'first lady' and when found/bought the pachislo would become my Monica Lewinsky (a joke for the yankees out there).
    The Zetz is something that would keep my interest, where the reels are the main attraction and the other activities being just a bonus.
    So lets skip the boring part and ill start IT!

(I know there are a lot favourite pachislo topics, lets make this a newer one and suggest only machines that are available at this day and date, so prob 2008->)
    SUGGEST A FIRST PACHISLO FOR A FRESHBIE!

Ill throw my suggest which might be invalid but what looked as an interesting machine for freshbie:
    Pachislo Batman 2014

Yours, truly
    Saviour of the Pachislo Community
    oma
    Last edited by Oma; 07-15-2015 at 05:09 AM.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Suggest a First Pachislo for a Freshbie!

Best way is just find a theme you like, One persons cheese is another ones chalk. They all play in a similar style. I rather like the Magical Halloween series and have the second version with the バニー panel. But I would, wouldn't I
    But with hundreds of different ones to choose from. Well, you never know what you might like.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Best way is just find a theme you like, One persons cheese is another ones chalk. They all play in a similar style. I rather like the Magical Halloween series and have the second version with the バニー panel. But I would, wouldn't I
    But with hundreds of different ones to choose from. Well, you never know what you might like.
    You are correct my friend, but the problem is that there are hundreds and hundreds of pachislos and most of them are asian themes and pretty unknown for us westerners. It seems there are less and less information about the newer machines than the old (user experiences).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

with most of my machines I've gone with either member, dealer or youtube videos before buying
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

You can look on any dealers website (akimono or dragonfly amusement) too see what their stock is. Then check out YouTube videos then see what other links that leads too.

One of my machines was brought due to the bunnies on the front, the other was the Toheart2 which I heard about through MrGenisis thread on new machines each month, then waiting till I could get it at a good price.
    Ian #UKPachinko