Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 3D Printed Pachinko Parts

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 121 Times in 81 Posts

Default Re: 3D Printed Pachinko Parts

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerscold View Post
    the hopper in the back where they dump. i just have a cardboard box taped right now haha.
    I started working on a model for a universal rear tray a while ago but never really finished it (or know where I saved the files, was about 3 PCs ago) Basically had the idea it would print in 2 or 3 parts and then just glue together. It would fit many off brand machines (basically anything but a nishijin)

100 machines and counting...

2. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Max,
    Not sure if this helps or interest you but here is one that I am still working on. I have the step files and native Fusion 360 file I can email to you if you'd like. I have printed one version but was far to thick (worked great but alot of material) this one is thinner and have yet to test print. I have large format machines (12x12x12 and 16x16x21) so I print in one piece laying flat. Can be split if desired.
    Thanks,
    Geof
    Screenshot (50).pngScreenshot (49).png
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Gmwd

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 121 Times in 81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gmwd View Post
    Max,
    Not sure if this helps or interest you but here is one that I am still working on. I have the step files and native Fusion 360 file I can email to you if you'd like. I have printed one version but was far to thick (worked great but alot of material) this one is thinner and have yet to test print. I have large format machines (12x12x12 and 16x16x21) so I print in one piece laying flat. Can be split if desired.
    Thanks,
    Geof
    Looks interesting and certainly looks to have room for improvement. Especially with design for 3D printing. I'll send you a PM with more details. No sense in dragging this thread on will technical talk. Unless others really want to hear about me blabber out ideas.

100 machines and counting...

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 4 Times in 1 Post

Hello,

I am rebuilding a machine I was given and it is missing on light socket and the cover. I work with additive manufacturing for a living so having a ready stl is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to super monkey

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey there, i just was reading the forum as i am getting back into working on my pachinko machine thats been sitting in a corner for a few years. I saw your post about a hopper and i just thought it would let you know that i designed and built one a few years ago, as i too had a poor cardboard box and various other things, doing the job (Or not doing it):
    https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:813528

i am not sure what model the machine is, it is from 70s. currently getting back into it, i have purchased a micro switch (V7-2B17D8-048) and hope to design and make a bracket for that. With some small weights, (i am using washers) it will replace the smashed and broken "OUT OF BALLS" warning light switch in the middle back of the machine. Unless you guys know where to buy (for extremely cheap) re-manufactured "switches" (white with little metal paper thin contactors) that trigger all the lights. They are straight up oldschool, so i should probably get my act together and design this part.

10. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to littlesilverballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Groans Given
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

From the pics, looks like a Nisijian Model B, pretty common. And they're talking about the hopper at the top of the machine, not the catcher at the other end.

And you're probably better off going with the microswitches rather than trying to fix the old leaf switches...

One tip though. For the "out of balls" switch, you need to switch around how it works.

From the factory, the arm activates the switch when the balls run out. The issue with this, is even with the lightest microswitch I've been able to get, it hangs up the mechanism. What you have to do is wire the switch for NC (Normally Closed) operation, then set the switch up so that the arm activates the switch while the balls are loaded, and then releases the switch when the balls run out. Works fine this way, I have 2 machines setup like this now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4