Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 3D Printed Pachinko Parts

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 3D Printed Pachinko Parts

Quote Originally Posted by topper View Post
    Well put me down for one advance order!
    Should be a pretty easy model. I've got to get back to my project of modeling the payout pockets...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is a very old post - so I'll be surprised if I get a response, but who knows!

I have printed the part out of translucent PETG and it is a perfect replacement for a very worn part. My BROKEN part however is the piece that actuates this from the thumb-levers action. Mine is broken and possibly missing pieces, so I'll need someone to post a drawing if possible. HELP!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry, I completely messed up my earlier message.

I have printed the type B Ball Loader, and it is perfect. ( Translucent, PETG )
    My actuator for that piece is broken, and missing parts. If someone has the piece drawn already that would be great! Otherwise I'll attempt to create one from what I have myself and post.

I can't believe I found this page! I had a '76 model as a kid in middle school. ( Christmas Gift ) so when a friend was going to toss a B type, "BIG MOUTH" I jumped at the chance to take and revive it.

It has worked with all kinds of "fixes" in place for a couple years until the plastic actuator for the ball loading broke. Now I'm going through and fixing with parts, the pieces that have been missing.
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Humshark View Post
    This is a very old post - so I'll be surprised if I get a response, but who knows!

I have printed the part out of translucent PETG and it is a perfect replacement for a very worn part. My BROKEN part however is the piece that actuates this from the thumb-levers action. Mine is broken and possibly missing pieces, so I'll need someone to post a drawing if possible. HELP!
    some one will see it..

and the O.P. is still and semi active member..

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good Evening!
    Thank you! I actually downloaded Fusion360 and with a "little" help was able to reconstruct the part and print it. After a couple trial and errors - ( to thin and broke in same place as original part while taking supports off ) I have a completely working machine again! Now I'll figure out how to post the STL for the part that replaces the piece pictured below, and contribute to the collection. ( File Attachment Tool keeps telling me that the .stl is an invalid file. )
    Loader_Actuator.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Humshark View Post
    Good Evening!
    Thank you! I actually downloaded Fusion360 and with a "little" help was able to reconstruct the part and print it. After a couple trial and errors - ( to thin and broke in same place as original part while taking supports off ) I have a completely working machine again! Now I'll figure out how to post the STL for the part that replaces the piece pictured below, and contribute to the collection. ( File Attachment Tool keeps telling me that the .stl is an invalid file. )
    Loader_Actuator.jpg

Nice work, do you have pictures of the replacement pieces you created? Let us know how well the PETG parts hold up!

https://www.thingiverse.com/ might be a good place to put the stl, and then just toss a link up here.
    Chris

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh, I finally decided to join in the 3d print verse with a Delta type 3d printed

Here she is on there website but I have to wait a while to get it but it will ship from the U.S. Of America

https://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers...01#goodsDetail
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

9. The following user says "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

what a beautiful machine this Delta printer is and it is very Quiet.

After being involved in Tool and Die and Maintenance since 1972 I thought I could not be amazed at such a small Foot print parts maker and this baby can do all the plastics !

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am learning more and more about 3d printing and my Delta printer but I found out that Most of the Folks on YouTube love giving misinformation about things like extruders that I had to start using my pachitalk developed mind to fix and align my Titan copy extruder

I get that a whole bunch of folks make a living now on their YOUTUBE channel but give me a break.

Now getting back to my extruder problems . Examine the total assembly and I saw that the bearings all Four were Bone dry so I got my Tri-Flow silicone lubricant and work the bearings in with the help of a hex key wrench .

Now the stepper motor shaft was not smooth ( might have been some packing grease still on it) so the Tri-Flow to the rescue and put a little in the stepper motor shaft and worked it until no sticking .

Now the Filament guide with the tensioner needs to be far right of the stepper motor gear . With running a lot of test pieces the Titan extruder has been working like a champ with no bad feeds at all !

It is truly a pity that a lot of the Youtube channel guys just want to talk and talk and talk but with very little good content .

And yes, I could post on my channel the proper care and feeding of 3d printers but frankly I would rather enjoy a great bowl of Tomato soup with a Grilled Cheese sandwich ( with a really good Farm Cheddar like Tillamook ) and the Tomato soup ( come on Campbell's is the only canned Soup ).

End of rant
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 08-11-2020 at 07:39 AM.

13. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello everyone! I have inherited a heiwa pachinko machine from my late grandfather. After much research, I have determined that it is fully functional EXCEPT for the plastic ball loader lever. I know there is a lot of disassembly to get at it, but here's a picture of the broken/tapped part that you can see from the back. Does anyone know where I could find a 3D printer file for this part? I have a lot of friends with personal printers that are willing to print it for me, but I don't have enough of the part left to really reverse engineer it properly. I've also struck out on locating a physical part/replacement on the internet. I have a lot of fond memories of playing this as a child and it's the only thing I asked for when he passed. It would mean a great deal to me if I could get it working again so my children can also enjoy it. Thanks.
    IMG_5628.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Heiwa_Heiress

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Heiwa_Heiress View Post
    Hello everyone! I have inherited a heiwa pachinko machine from my late grandfather. After much research, I have determined that it is fully functional EXCEPT for the plastic ball loader lever. I know there is a lot of disassembly to get at it, but here's a picture of the broken/tapped part that you can see from the back. Does anyone know where I could find a 3D printer file for this part? I have a lot of friends with personal printers that are willing to print it for me, but I don't have enough of the part left to really reverse engineer it properly. I've also struck out on locating a physical part/replacement on the internet. I have a lot of fond memories of playing this as a child and it's the only thing I asked for when he passed. It would mean a great deal to me if I could get it working again so my children can also enjoy it. Thanks.
    IMG_5628.jpg
    while your waiting you can fab a replacement with clear plexi and 5 min epoxy.. cut a thin long strip and use the 5 min epoxy to attach it to the original part.. fairly straight with a small curve.. make it so it does not touch the wire on the shooter arm when at rest and long enough the wire will not past the end at full pull....

take a look at other machines and go for it.. whats the worst you can do to a broken part??

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

17. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Someone on ebay is selling that part

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pachinko-ma...edirect=mobile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Heiwa_Heiress
    keep in mind, parts from one era machine may not work on another

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah , just want to show how that plastic piece curves

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i have quite a few 3D ready to print parts but for some reason the forum won't let me attached STL files or RAR (zipped) files....bummer...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlujan View Post
    i have quite a few 3D ready to print parts but for some reason the forum won't let me attached STL files or RAR (zipped) files....bummer...

You could post a link to the site where the parts files are at right here.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here are 3D models for normal tulip left and right.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3o9hm4...Right.STL/file

not sure how long these files will be hosted off-site, maybe the admin here will download and host for the future.

Clipboard01.jpg

24. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to jasonlujan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

26. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to jasonlujan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you could post photos of the parts or better yet go to thingiverse.com and start your own page and I think they have a good page on the site of you download and print the part .

www.thingiverse.com

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast