So I have a couple questions regarding nail pulling. I understand it is safe to pull nails for cleaning and polishing on machines like the Nishijiins with a paper based playfield but machines with a plastic laminate playfield may chip. I have recently picked up a Mizuho at the flea market (I am a weak, weak man) and was wondering if it has a laminate playfield? I really think it may as there doesn't appear to be any watermark staining and should clean up great without need for playfield replacement. It's in storage right now so I havent been able to take a super close look.

Secondly, I also have a Daido fever early modern (same type as the Sankyo Stellar frame) and the playfield feels like it is made of a very thin sheetmetal? Are these safe to pull the nails from?

Finally, when I restored my '74 Nishijin, I pulled the nails with pliers and a fulcrum, but that just kills my carpal tunnel. I have already ruined one perfectly good corkscrew trying to make a nail pulling tool and was wondering if any of the members here make these corkscrew tools for sale?