Thread: Glory Ball

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Glory Ball

So this showed up at the house on Monday. This is my first arrangeball. The machine seems to be in decent shape. I had to resolder the transformer leads, the springs on the solenoid need to be replaced for proper payout since it's not properly returning to the closed position, and it looks like a couple lights may be burned out. I am hoping someone here can help me with a couple other things. First, the token slot is returning all my tokens and not triggering the game to start. I have included photos of the token mechanism, but I'm afraid you can't really see much. I am wondering if it has something to do with the counterweighted wire or if I've just not got the right tokens although I got them from a member that uses them in his arrangeball. Also, I was hoping someone could translate the rules and payouts based on the photo I have provided. Happy to take more photos and provide some insight into the game once I have the minor kinks worked out with the tokens, solenoid, and bulbs.

IMAG0230.jpgIMAG0233.jpgIMAG0234.jpgIMAG0236.jpgIMAG0238.jpgIMAG0240.jpgIMAG0241.jpgIMAG0242.jpgIMAG0243.jpg

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138