Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: modern pachinko tilt error?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default modern pachinko tilt error?

hello, I'm new here and I purchased a modern pachinko machine recently at a garage sale. My problem is, after cleaning this up I plugged it in and got a whooping noise after about 5 seconds. it still lets me shoot the balls but this whooping noise doesn't stop there is also an E light under the open door. please if anybody has any insight on this I would appreciate it thank you. I do have a video that explains this as soon as I can figure out how to post the video thank you. Haha.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: modern pachinko tilt error?

Without seeing a picture, Kyoraku do alarm on first switch on. Most moderns have a door open switch that will sound an alarm to prevent cheating in the parlours. Some machines after being moved need the front to be open and shut again as the switch might have moved.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

How many balls did you put in? You need at least 500 for a modern machine; 1000 is better. Does it pay out normally? Pictures would help....there's tons of modern pachinkos out there from various manufacturers, I'm sure someone can help if given more details about the machine if it's not low reward ball hopper type issue.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No I only put about 50 balls in. Didn't think I had to put that many. I have a video but can't seem to get it on here

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I also wanted to make sure that this problem was a ball issue, because I didn't want to buy extra balls if this machine was beyond my repair.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

https://youtu.be/wUZZorfpQCI
    Maybe this works...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can someone check out my video please

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

could you post a good clear picture of the back?

So it errors when you turn it on and do nothing else? Could be a sensor is stuck on. Some of the older games used physical switches in the pockets, one could be stuck or unplugged.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay. Got any links on how to setup and reset modern pachinkos?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So I have a similar Daido machine from that era and the only time my alarm has gone off is when no ball went into trap door during my first fever. I have not found a reset button on my machine and have looked in depth. I just unpluged it and it went away. I find it interesting that in the video all the reels remained in sync with each other and they stopped in 777, I've never seen that before.

As for how to procede, I would make sure you have plenty of balls in the hopper on the top rear of the machine as it does appear the low ball light is illuminated on the front of the machine.(yellow,top left). It also appears the jackpot light may on as well, it was only in the cmera shot briefly. (it should be green, just below the low ball light) The jackpot light is not supposed to remain on, it should only flash breifly when a jackpot pays out. This could be indicative of a ball jam or back-up, or a stuck sensor.

The back of the machine looks a lot more intimidating than it actually is, there are latches which should allow the mechanics to swing open from the back of the playfield board and allow of easy ball jam clearing. Don't confuse these with the slightly larger latches that hold the playfield board to the frame. Just go slow, use caution, and don't force any latches or cable connections.

If you don't have at bare minimum 250-300 balls, testing the machine will be very difficult for a first time owner. I recommend just buying some more, even if this machine turns out to be toast (which I very much hope is not the case) you can always use those balls on your next one. And yes, you will eventually get another one. Once youve been bitten by the bug, there is no going back

11. The following user says "Thanks" to PachiNC

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks a lot for the very informative description that I have been looking for! I feel that I don't get intimidated with things like this but I just don't know where to start and you let me know that if you wanted more pictures or video I am more than happy to send it to you by way of email or on here its hard to find someone on the Internet that has the same exact issue that I have that knows what to do. and I only use about 50 balls in the rear hopper? I guess payout shoot? So I just ordered 500 more balls to make sure that I am doing this correctly thanks again please if you have anything else to add I would greatly appreciate it thank you, Jeff

13. The following user says "Thanks" to zinski

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pictures of the full front and back are always helpful. We love the pictures here .If all else fails and If you have an apple device I may be able to help over apple facetime at some point. I'm currently at work and am usually pretty busy but might be able to help sometime in the next few days.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

most problems boil down to either poor connections and something stuck where it shouldn't be.

I helped a friend fix his Star wars pachinko years ago, it had pieces of foam popcorn in at least a 1/2 dozen places

we were able to remove them all without tearing the packinko down using stiff wire and pipe cleaners, oversize or rusty balls can also cause a problem.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Great sounds good. I will break down the machine piece by piece this weekend. I also ordered 500 balls to load into the machine. I just don't know exactly what levers to lift or how to set up the machine first time. Because as soon as I plug in the machine that's what happens on the YouTube video. I will plug it in the wheels will spin and then it goes into that whooping noise but it still lets me shoot the balls. so I will break it down and load all the balls and check all connections. I will also send pictures and video as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for all the help, I really appreciate it!

17. The following user says "Thanks" to zinski

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If I remember correctly
    Some of my older moderns will give an alarm if there's a ball jam

Do the balls that go in a win pocket drain out the back?
    If not,you've got a jam
    DMinor アルファマイナー Coo coo for kenrimonos!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yes I'm pretty sure the balls do come out the back but with all the information that I've gotten off this site I'm going to get back into it this weekend and strip it down and try again. I will also post some pictures and videos thanks again Jeff

20. The following user says "Thanks" to zinski

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok so the latest on this machine is I bought 500 balls, loaded it up, after completely stripping down the whole back of this machine , unplugging all plugs, replugging, dusting off with a paintbrush, checking for ball jams, and found nothing, after loading with 500 balls,after I plug it, the 7s start spinning then after about 4 to 5 seconds, they slow down, then stop ,then the siren goes off. any new ideas guys?

https://youtu.be/wUZZorfpQCI

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I get home from work tonight I'm going to stick my ball guage in the start pocket on my machine and then turn it on to try to replicate the problem. If I get the same symptoms It might isolate the problem to a stuck or shorted start sensor.
    Also do you have an I-phone or I-pad? Apple facetime might help me see whats going on.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks that would be great if you can do that for me. I would appreciate it. Unfortunately I don't have any Apple products but I would be happy to call you and just talk to you on the phone to help fix this problem. anyway I will be home tonight so if you'd like to call me my phone number is 610 704 6024 and I would be happy to do anything you ask to try to fix this because I'm dying to use this thing! thanks again! Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Not sure if I will have time for a call tonight but I can try. Face time is a video-phone feature apple has, if youre not familiar with it. It can be very usefull in these situations. Also what part of the country are you in? There may be a patchitalk member near by that may be able to help in person.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast