Thread: WTB Lupin the Third world screen Belly glass and Gamera High Grade Vision Screen

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default WTB Lupin the Third world screen Belly glass and Gamera High Grade Vision Screen

Hello everyone,

I hope all is doing well. I am really hoping somene here can help me out. I recently came across a lupin the 3rd world pachislo it is missing the belly glass and the actualy screen is missing everything else is there but it is no fun triyng to play this game without knowing what is going on the screen.

I am also looking for a Gamera High Grade Vision Screen also. Mine has a nice line that is going down the middle of it and the rest of the screen is black. I tried the spin the reels turn off the machine and wait trick and that didn't work so I have come to the conclusing that the sceen has finally died.

I know I am asking for a lot but any help would be wonderful. Thank you so much and I hope eveyrone is having a great day. Talk to you soon.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: WTB Lupin the Third world screen Belly glass and Gamera High Grade Vision Sc

If you can take the screen out and search for the model number might be a help. As for Lupin, post a pic of the machine as is. It helps to have the Japanese name when searching.
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: WTB Lupin the Third world screen Belly glass and Gamera High Grade Vision Sc

Thank you Drunkenclam. I will try and remove the screen tonight. you are awesome.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

IMG_4927.JPGIMG_4928.JPGIMG_4931.JPGIMG_4935.JPGIMG_4939.JPGIMG_4940.JPG

Hello Everyone

Thank you so much for all of your help. Check out Lupin it is coming alive it appears that I do not need the belly glass or a screen for this machine but I do still need a screen for the Gamera. On my lupin I do need a video board. It appears that the video cable was ripped off the board and that is why I am getting no video to the machine. Do you think it can be solder back on or maybe someone would have the part that I need. Fingers crossed. I believe it is a 2007 Heiwa bro Lupin the Third.

Thanks again for all of your help and have a wonderful day everyone.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well. Its worth a try getting a plug re soldered. It might be best to get a new plug, If you don't feel confident yourself ask a local tv repair man if they can do it for a small fee.
    Anu how. it is
    俺の名はルパン三世(不二子)

which Google translates to

My name is Lupin III ( Fujiko )- Fujiko refers to the version. ie Fujiko on the belly glass.

Heres a video, seems to be taken after a bonus/jackpot.

As for the Gamera. You will have to remove the screen from all its boards and casing if its just the screen you are after.

Ian #UKPachinko

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

The lcd backlight is custom isn't it? Has the cutouts for the reels? Might be about to get it from YJA but don't know.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

9. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello Drunkenclam,

So this weekend I ripped apart my Gamera and not a single part number or any kind of japanese writting on the screen or case. of course right just my luck. what do you think I should do now? Thank you for your help and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Normally on the back of the screen its self is the info. Like on this one.

This is from my Super Sea Story.
    Or this one from a Rodeo

Of course a picture of the machine would help a lot, as there are other models that share the same casing. As long as the graphics board is there, Any compatible screen should be ok, Doesn't have to be from a Gamera
    Ian #UKPachinko

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am having the same problem with the Gamera High Grade Vision Screen as well. I was wondering if you found a fix or if you were able to find a replacement screen and where? Any help would be appreciated as I have not had much success finding any information to resolve my problem.