Thread: Debating Selling the Business

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Debating Selling the Business

Hello all!

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been thinking about selling the business if I got a decent offer. It has been growing now for five years and so far have the largest share of the pachinko and pachislo market in the US. Things have been good, but I have been working on other projects and will be finishing up my residency in another year. Right now I would be willing to sell it (including over $100K worth of inventory, 1600 sq foot office and 1800 sq foot warehouse) for $450K.

It has continued to be a fun business to run and done nothing but grow since opening. I only spend about 10 hours a week managing it and if someone would be willing to put in more time and effort I'm sure it can grow much larger as over the last two years I have not been able to keep up with going to conventions or following new revenue streams due to time constraints.

If any one is interested in getting into a new business venture that is well established and profitable please PM me. Willing to work on details as I am sure if you do not want to relocate the buildings may not be of much help to you. Obviously I will continue running it even if it does not sell, but I always told myself that if I did get an offer high enough to be worth it then I would be happy with letting it go.
    Clover Collectables - the US's largest Pachinko and Pachislo dealer - [email]Contact@clovercollectables.com

2. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to jackdanielsx