Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help needed - Heiwa Lupin the 3rd continuous callout

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help needed - Heiwa Lupin the 3rd continuous callout

What I mean is, You will know the start pocket sensor is working, as you get the visual indicator on the screen (ie the music and the reels spinning) You know the processor has received the signal.

Also in your case, Its a good bet that the side pockets are working, as you said the payout error led is now illuminated following you dropping a ball in the side pocket.

A full reset (hold the rest button down when turning on the power) should clear any unpaid winnings.
    I would try to remove the whole payout assemblt (It might be a pain on this one as you might have to remove the whole rear ball tank assenbly) and check for jams or broken teeth on the gears. The knob on the front of it, acts like a racket and only works one way.
    Ian #UKPachinko

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Help needed - Heiwa Lupin the 3rd continuous callout

Oh, you gave me some valuable information there. I only saw a payout on the start pocket about three or four times so I was thinking it should only one give while the machine is in some special payout mode. So I rechecked all connectors I could get access to for loose connections, turns out it was the (easy accessible) one I fiddled with yesterday already to make the voice stop. It was still not connected right and gave a good click after I pushed it harder.

AND IT WORKS!

It was this one:

Connector.jpg

In hindsight this makes a lot of sense. Those cables connect the two main boards with each other. Seems that apart from making payout inpossible the flaky connection gave the upper board the false information that the payout tray is full. Also it didn't forward the reset signal so the payout backlog never got cleared by resetting the machine.

Thanks, guys, for being awesome
    Two weeks ago I didn't even know about the thumb button on the ball shooter. It's easier to find an error if you know how something should behave when it works right so all your input helped a lot figuring this one out.

4. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Sir Cheddar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2