Thread: Up to date conversion process

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Up to date conversion process

I would love to tale my old electrocoin cherry bar pachislo and change the belly graphics ,the upper graphics,the center reel graphic, and reel strip graphics.Iknow there are a number of posts on this subject, but what we all need is an up to date class from start to finish.Seems there are many members here interested in doing a project like this.I am not totally under standing the software and printing process evolved ,but would love to learn new ideas on this subject.What I'm trying to say I guess is if someone with know how could give us a class, and we could have a good discussion with interesting ideas from different members.
    Sorry for taking so much space,just an idea, Steamboat_947

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Up to date conversion process

you can provide all of the images you want to any print shop and tell them what you want and how it's gonna be used and they'll take it from there. they can do everything from the graphics editing all the way to the printing. or you can take your images and tweak them how you need using the free paint.net or similar and then send those to the print shop. there are also companies that specialize in printing on materials that are designed to be lit from behind.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to emmadog