Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: azure max711 big chance 15 not dispensing tokens!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default azure max711 big chance 15 not dispensing tokens!

Hello, my slot machine is not dispensing tokens during winning ...I have checked the manual and it says check the connection, which I did, and check the fuse, which I didn't. However I don't believe its the fuse because the last owner said it was spitting out tokens right before I picked it up from her and she seems trustyworthy... Also when I win I hear a short click sound like the hopper is trying to dispense but it can't. I made sure nothing is stuck in there and have taken the hopper in and slid it back in several times. I'm just boggled why its not dispensing tokens. Not very fun if you can't get any rewards!! Any help much appreciated... Can send pics if necessary... Model is azure max711 big chance 15...

Thank you any support appreciated

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: azure max711 big chance 15 not dispensing tokens!

Hmmm, assuming it's not a user error (pachislos will auto bank any winnings and only start to pay out after the bank hits 50 credits) with the power off. Slide the hopper out. With it empty, try and turn the disc on the bottom (normally clockwise) see if it turns freely. Then put a token in, turn it again and make sure it spits it out.

You didn't say if the machine went into error and brought up an error message. So I wonder if you don't have enough winnings to trigger payout.

Best test for this is load tokens in till it hits 49/50 on the display, then after every spin, put 3 tokens back in to keep the bank full, when you do hit a win, it should refill the bank and spit out the remaining to the reward tray.
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 02-02-2015 at 11:13 AM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Hmmm, assuming it's not a user error (pachislos will auto bank any winnings and only start to pay out after the bank hits 50 credits) with the power off. Slide the hopper out. With it empty, try and turn the disc on the bottom (normally clockwise) see if it turns freely. Then put a token in, turn it again and make sure it spits it out.

You didn't say if the machine went into error and brought up an error message. So I wonder if you don't have enough winnings to trigger payout.

Best test for this is load tokens in till it hits 49/50 on the display, then after every spin, put 3 tokens back in to keep the bank full, when you do hit a win, it should refill the bank and spit out the remaining to the reward tray.

Thanks very much for your reply... Since I am very new to these slot machines it could very well be a user error... I dont beleive I've played it long enough to get up to 50 credits...

I did take out the coin dispenser and turned it and it did spit out a token manually, so it appears the mechanism is working ... I did not see any error codes on the unit...

I did see in the manual that theres an automatic payout mode...I'm not sure if it pertains to my model or not, but it said instead of building up credits it would auto pay... When I press the red button on the unit before starting a game the credit lights up 0 and when I press the red button the 0 led disappears and nothing is lit, assuming that's automatic payout mode?

Hopefully its as simple as being a user error and I just need to play a lot more to win before it pays out... I set the difficulty to the 6 digit, assuming that's the easiest mode? Is there a setting that I can set it to to payout immediately after each win or is that just the nature of these machines to wait awhile to 50 then it pays out

Thanks for helping this lost newbie out

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for welcoming me to the board. Apologize for the duplicate posts. Trying to delete them. Not easy browsing the website from my phone lol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybabs View Post
    Thank you for welcoming me to the board. Apologize for the duplicate posts. Trying to delete them. Not easy browsing the website from my phone lol

Don't worry I have already deleted them, you were just posting faster than I could move them from my iPod

welcome aboard

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

8. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

did you try loading 50 tokens before you spin??
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post
    Don't worry I have already deleted them, you were just posting faster than I could move them from my iPod

welcome aboard

Thank you! Hopefully someone can explain this machine to me better. I can't seem to find an English manual for it, the one I've found seems to pertain to various models in general... I see an "in" and "out" switch each which seem to have an on and off left right setting and have no idea what they do. Also there's a black unlabeled button assuming its the reset button... I've figured out the volume and difficulty. The only thing I'd really like to tackle is the payout, and it will be very nice if its not paying out simply because I haven't reached 50 credits yet, I guess I'll have to play for awhile then before I get a payout? I just got the machine last night and have not had a lot of time with it yet ...thank you all, very nice board and great support here, didn't realize there was this big of a community lol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    did you try loading 50 tokens before you spin??
    I didn't load 50 credits yet, I thought the max you could load into it was 3 tokens at a time? If I put 50 tokens into it and then spin it should payout immediately after? If so I'll try that as soon as I get home in a few hours

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If I put 50 tokens into it and then spin it should payout immediately after? I
    yes it should

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    yes it should
    Awesome, can't wait to try this when I get home...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm not 100% sure what model or year of Aruze pachislo you have as I don't recognise that name

but as most pachislos operate about the same, I can give you a link to our Generic Pachislo operations manual, which is in PDF format and may be useful to you

pachitalk/Manuals/Pachislots_Operation_Manual.pdf

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Last I recall, after I load more than 3 tokens as credits the rest of them discharge into the collection area, so it seems I'm only able to load 3 tokens at a time... So I can't load 50 credits and then see if a winning dispenses a payout... I guess I will have to keep playing until I reach 50 credits, still need to figure out how the max bet and 1 & 2 buttons work... Thanks everyone for input... Will send a picture of the machine if it helps when I get home... I'm destine to get my token payout!! Lol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post

I'm not 100% sure what model or year of Aruze pachislo you have as I don't recognise that name

but as most pachislos operate about the same, I can give you a link to our Generic Pachislo operations manual, which is in PDF format and may be useful to you

pachitalk/Manuals/Pachislots_Operation_Manual.pdf

Thank you for this, this is the manual I've briefly been referring to after I google searched it... I can't find in this manual what the "in" and "out" switches do... they seem to have a counter on them, not sure what the counter means... Its up to very high numbers... Assuming its the payout.... Also the manual says if the hopper doesn't payout check connection or fuse, I have reason to believe its neither of those so I'm hoping its just me not knowing how to play the damn thing lol... Honestly have not put much time into playing it... What would you guys say is a average session to sit down and win 50 credits on easy difficulty?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Last I recall, after I load more than 3 tokens as credits the rest of them discharge into the collection area, so it seems I'm only able to load 3 tokens at a time... So I can't load 50 credits and then see if a winning dispenses a payout... I guess I will have to keep playing until I reach 50 credits, still need to figure out how the max bet and 1 & 2 buttons work... Thanks everyone for input... Will send a picture of the machine if it helps when I get home... I'm destine to get my token payout!! Lol
    If your machine only takes 3 tokens, then any other tokens put into the machine fall into the token tray, then your machine is set for "Cash Mode". You need to put your machine into "Credit Mode", so you can deposit tokens and get the credit meter to 50.

You stated earlier that you pushed the red button and the number zero would go off and on. The red button is what is used to change the machine from cash to credit modes. Push the red button till the zero is displayed and the machine should be in Credit Mode and the credit meter will register up to 50.

The red button is also a "Credit Dump". If you hold in on it, it will empty all the credits displayed on the credit meter.
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

18. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-Ooo View Post
    If your machine only takes 3 tokens, then any other tokens put into the machine fall into the token tray, then your machine is set for "Cash Mode". You need to put your machine into "Credit Mode", so you can deposit tokens and get the credit meter to 50.

You stated earlier that you pushed the red button and the number zero would go off and on. The red button is what is used to change the machine from cash to credit modes. Push the red button till the zero is displayed and the machine should be in Credit Mode and the credit meter will register up to 50.

The red button is also a "Credit Dump". If you hold in on it, it will empty all the credits displayed on the credit meter.
    thanks very much for this info!! i finally got my tokens to spit out correctly from the hopper!...

so when i press the red button, im able to see the 0, and then i can put up to 50 credits in, if at any point i want them to spit back out, i press the red button, and they all empty... i guess im just a newb and need to figure out the rules to this game... im starting to understand how it works... when the 0 is not lit, what mode is this? i can put up to 3 tokens in, and i have never got it to dispense any tokens with this mode, the only time ive ever been able to dispense tokens was manually with red button .... i finally figured out how to win more credits, does the counter go above 50??

is there a website that shows the rules to it?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND GREAT WEBSITE DID NOT EXPECT THIS SITE TO BE SO HELPFUL

EDIT** more specifically can you explain the rules to cash mode?

20. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mikeybabs

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry, none of my machines have a cash mode
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne-Ooo View Post

thank you, this explains it perfectly... everything seems to be working fine, however i dont quite understand the jackpot build up and the maximum you can win at a time?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A big bonus round usually consists of 30 games plus up to 3 regular bonus rounds. During 30 games you will be able to increase the overall payout of your big bonus with some skill and avoiding Jac-In.

Getting three replay symbols in a row is called Jac-In. If you want to avoid Jac-In you need to stop one of the other reels first. I usually go from right to left to avoid Jac-In but some machines will avoid Jac-In by stopping the reels in the following order: right, left, center. This will allow you to play more of the inital 30 games before heading to the RB round. Be careful not to get too low on the 30 game counter or you could bust out and not play all of your RB rounds.

On a typical Type-A machine (30 games with 3 RB rounds) you will win the following:

+15 Hitting the BB
    +372 ((3*127) - (3*3)) 3 RB paying 127 each minus the 3 tokens cost to hit the RB
    + any payout for Jac-In (varies per machine)
    + any winning BB (30 game counter) sping
    - 3*x any non winning BB games (including avoiding Jac-In).

Using this method you will be able to increase your Big Bonus winnings and this is how manufacturers are able state that it is a Max-711 machine. Max-711 means you can win up to 711 tokens during a bonus round. Winning 711 tokens is a perfect game, but you would be very lucky if this happens.

26. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast