Thread: super reno 7s slot reel wont light up and wont take tokens....help please

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default super reno 7s slot reel wont light up and wont take tokens....help please

I have Yamasa built Super Reno 7's. It has worked fine but kids used it on Xmas and it stopped working. Reel doesn't light up. Womnt take tokens..... I reset the machine by power off and turn reset key to the right, power on and it says wait for led lights, (no ledlights light up) but iI wait a portion of time and turn reset key back to right.

When i do the above reset the machine starts flashing the big oights at the top and the music begins to play. The payout indicator shows E0 one it showed an E2 but now it always shows E0 and the credit light shows 00,( but the credit loght did not light up prior to this reset) anyway the maxhine just blares music and the big lights at the top flashes. But reels never light up and it still will not accept tokens and does not work. Please help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: super reno 7s slot reel wont light up and wont take tokens....help please

changing odd is the same as a full reset.. try this

In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits being played.

Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs) or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).

Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to the "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to access programming mode.

A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or on a display inside the door.

Locate the reset button. This will be located on your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the door only.

Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to lock odds level into machine memory.

Turn key switch back or flip toggle to "OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will know the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever. If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and turn power switch back to ON position.

that should get ya started below is a list of errors i copied from somewhere??

ErrorCodes

E-0/ (CE/CJ) = The token slot is jammed.
    -Remedy: Push the button at the token slot.
    E-1/ (HE/ HJ) = The hopper is jammed.
    -Remedy: Turn off the machine, remove the hopper and take out all the tokens. mannually turn wheel witha few tokens and see if it ejects tokens properly .check sensor is clean .
    E-2/ (HE/ HJ) = Hopper malfunction.
    -Remedy: Check the hopper.
    E-3/ (HE/ HJ) = The hopper is empty.
    -Remedy: Refill the hopper.
    E-4/ (RR) = RAM error.
    -Remedy: Push the reset button.
    E-5 = Reel error.
    -Remedy: Restart the machine and push the reset button.
    E-6/ (CO) = Prize error.
    -Remedy: Push the reset button.
    E-7 = Hopper Overload.
    -Remedy: Check the hopper.
    E-8 = Hopper disconnected.
    -Remedy: Check the hopper cable/connector.
    CE/CJ/C2 = The token slot is jammed.
    -Remedy: Clean token mech and reset machine,
    OF = You have hit a Big Bonus and the machine needs to be reset.
    -Remedy: Push the reset button and/or do the reset procedure.
    HO = Hopper out, same as HE. The hopper is disconnected.
    -Remedy: Make sure all cables are connected and you hopper is connected.

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: super reno 7s slot reel wont light up and wont take tokens....help please

I want to thank Moparformance for ur assistance. I have followed ur instructions I did find the button that changed the idea from 1-6. However it did not seem to respond. I could trigger some sort of reset by doing what u said after a few attempts but when I turned the key back on a successful attempt it only triggered the music and flashing top lights. The pay out window still shows a E0 code I assume, and the coin slot credits light shows 00. Is there something such as a bad board or electronic part that might be bad? I welcome any help I can get. Is there an actual company that repairs these machines?