Thread: PowerFlash Pachinko on Craigslist

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default PowerFlash Pachinko on Craigslist

Hey guys, there is another powerflash pachinko on the loose in Chico CA for $100. As stated in the add, the person does not know if it works or not. Pretty sure they can re-negotiate on their asking price. Looks to be a pretty decent machine in very good condition... Who will be the first person to buy it first? Keep me updated; interested to see who will snatch this little baby up!

Here is the link: http://chico.craigslist.org/ele/4837334336.html

00b0b_8THB9R6u572_600x450.jpg00r0r_loCh95q4Wr0_600x450.jpg00x0x_8AIuwDpO5BY_600x450.jpg

2. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to bonsaimaster1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: PowerFlash Pachinko on Craigslist

Anyone interested?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hehe. I held off posting that one here because I was hoping to call the seller today and make the road trip this weekend if it is still available. There is nothing of interest in Chico besides this machine so it will probably turn into a 3 hours up and turn around to drive 3 hours back if I do make the trip. Will let everyone know if I do end up purchasing.

5. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good Luck. Hope you get your machine.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry about that Spyder138. I just posted what i thought you guys might be interested in, not meaning to ruin any future purchases. I hope you get your machine and post back on here once you get it. Would love to know if it works or not! Good luck!

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

The rule is..
    all is fair in Love, War and Pachi buying.
    The one who wants it the most, with the deepest pockets will triumph.

Nothing stays a secret for long, There are too many eyes here
    Ian #UKPachinko

10. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No worries. I was laughing when I saw it posted. That's why this forum is here and I would have been grateful to have you point the machine out if I hadn't already noticed. If someone else here picks the machine up I will be happy for them and wait for another one to come along. If there is one thing I've learned in the short time I've been collecting, it's that another one will almost always come along.

on the other hand, if it's a member here that sniped the Sumire machine from me on eBay earlier this week I would like to give you the stink eye. Haha.

12. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    There is nothing of interest in Chico besides this machine

Good price for it. But honestly even if I still was in CA I wouldn't get it. Mainly cause I already have 3 others just like it.

100 machines and counting...

14. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

New that wouldn't be long... True, i already own one these as well (but not three) and it is a very good price. But i couldn't imagine going through the trouble of shipping again for a pachinko machine that i already own. only if is was another super bang, ufo, or power roulette, i may consider it! Good luck to whoever gets it!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the posting has been deleted by the author on craigslist. So question is, who bought it? Anyone here purchase the powerflash pachinko in chico, CA?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, I was able to work a deal with the sellers. It turns out the guys buy storage lockers and run a business selling their finds. This was one of those finds. The best part of the deal is that one of the sellers has an aunt that lives a few miles from me. He needs to come down to see her sometime in the next month so he is actually going to deliver the machine and save me 7-8 hours of round trip driving. I will just have to wait anywhere from a week to a month for delivery. He is supposed to contact me later today to give me an exact date after having a chance to speak with his aunt.

He only had one other buyer contact him, but they wanted the machine shipped. Once they looked into the hassle, cost, and risks of shipping they decided that shipping was not an option they wanted to take so I got lucky.

18. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

oh my gosh that's great. I am so happy for you. You definitely deserved it. And what a lucky find having a relative of the seller living so close to you, and having this person bring the machine to you as well. Very lucky turn of events. So, how much were you able to buy it for, or what total did you guys agree on?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, I was able to work a deal with the sellers. It turns out the guys buy storage lockers and run a business selling their finds. This was one of those finds. The best part of the deal is that one of the sellers has an aunt that lives a few miles from me. He needs to come down to see her sometime in the next month so he is actually going to deliver the machine and save me 7-8 hours of round trip driving. I will just have to wait anywhere from a week to a month for delivery. He is supposed to contact me later today to give me an exact date after having a chance to speak with his aunt.

He only had one other buyer contact him, but they wanted the machine shipped. Once they looked into the hassle, cost, and risks of shipping they decided that shipping was not an option they wanted to take so I got lucky.
    That was me. We spoke the first day it posted. He wanted 300 to ship. I said thank you have a nice day. I already have a power flash just not the little man.

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrAl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaimaster1 View Post
    So, how much were you able to buy it for, or what total did you guys agree on?
    Since the seller offered to deliver and save me about $80 in gas and because I felt the price was already very fair I offered them their full asking price. I may have been able to get it a little cheaper, but at the end of the day I was OK with their price and happy to pay it to add the machine to my collection. Now I have my fingers crossed that the electronics are in working order so I don't have to try to remember my electronics studies from 25 years ago in high school.

23. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Spyder138, have you received your powerflash pachinko yet?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaimaster1 View Post
    Hey Spyder138, have you received your powerflash pachinko yet?
    Not yet. The seller said it could be as long as a month before they made it down this way so I would expect that in the next week or two I will hear from them. They did send some additional pictures a day or two after we made our verbal agreement. I will be sure to post an update once the machine arrives and I have a chance to test.

26. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I see... Well that's good they sent you some more pictures. I still can't believe he is bringing the machine to you, you are one luck dog Spyder138! There are so may times I've wished this sort of thing would happen to me. Especially with my Roulette Pachinko a while back. It cost me quite a pretty penny to get it here. Anyways, would love to see the pics when you have time! I also hope it works, that is every persons fear and first question on this site when we first receive a pachinko... does it work???

Good luck,
    Bonsai

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I delivered a couple of machines that I have sold, (for a small fee) its always good to plug it in and show them how it works, A pachi fits perfectly in the back of a Mini
    Ian #UKPachinko

29. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There is nothing of interest in Chico besides this machine so it will probably turn into a 3 hours up and turn around to drive 3 hours back if I do make the trip.
    I beg to differ.

7480404232_c43a460f16_z.jpg

http://www.sierranevada.com/

I have relatives in Chico and would have been all over this if I'd have see in earlier. Enjoy.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I meant to post an update that this arrived a couple weeks ago. The guy I bought it from was awesome and really wanted to learn more about the machine. Overall, condition wasn't bad. For 100 bucks it was well worth the money. First thing I noticed was that it looked like someone didn't know how to open the lower door to get to the shooter and had tried to pry it open, making a pretty good mess of the bottom of the door in the process. The frame was also very loose, but not a big deal since I will be tearing it apart anyway. I pulled the door off and was able to bend, pound, and shape everything back to normal. The only real flaws I couldn't totally fix were hidden behind the ball tray so I got lucky. I plugged it in and miracle of miracles everything electrical and mechanical worked perfectly with the exception of the leaf switches needing a quick adjustment. I have a couple other machines in front of this for refresh/restore, but will get there eventually. The hard part is finding the time to do the restorations now that I am back to work. If anyone knows what next weeks PowerBall numbers will be please let me know so I can retire and spend my days working on machines. Pics will follow when I get time to finish the machine.

32. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138