Thread: Yoshimune gameplay and maybe others?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Yoshimune gameplay (and maybe others?)

I've been looking for an answer on this forum and the question must have popped up a couple of times already, but I couldn't find it.

Maybe I don't completely get pachislos. Up till now I've been under the impression that it all boils down to luck (and the payout ratio setting). You can aim for symbols, but in the end the machine will decide wether or not you'll get anything. And I believe that's mostly true?

But what about those mini-games? Like when there's an animation playing on the LCD. For yoshimune this could the main character fighting with some bad guys, the main character riding horse and shooting targets, ... So I always presumed with this it also didn't matter when I hit the buttons. But I always lose these battles, that can't be right? Is there actually some gameplay to it? Or am I just unlucky?

And a specific question when it comes to yoshimune. I see there are different coloured versions, do they have different games? I saw a youtube video of a yoshimune with a mini game where you could choose a character to play, never had this before. Maybe I still haven't played it enough...

Thank you

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Yoshimune gameplay (and maybe others?)

you will lose most mini games, if you do win its to tease you to play more and your odds of winning may increase a little.

new things have popped up on some of my machines even after many hours playing
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

3. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I replied to this last night but for some reason all I got was error,
    anyhow don't know about this game but on my ToHeart2 slo during certain animation sequences I have hit 3 red sevens. Rather than waiting for it to bring up the bonus animation following a mini game. Although if you hit the buttons at random, you will not win. I can be seen taping the front panel in time as the seven goes by to get a rhythm. Again it is down to what the computer says, and if it's due the machine will stop the reels for a win, if not, your only get 2 of the sevens, but it is possible on some machines to get a bonus.
    Ian #UKPachinko

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, so trying is better than just randomly pressing the buttons, but the machine still decides. Thank you.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you see something different or unusual on the screen, it doesn't hurt to try.
    Ian #UKPachinko