Thread: Looking to buy a 2nd pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking to buy a 2nd pachislo

Hello,

I've been registered for a while, but it seems I never said hi. So hi

I got my first pachislo a couple of years ago: a blue yoshimune. I like it a lot: nice action, cool sliding doors, ... But I don't have any other pachislo's to compare with, so no idea how it "ranks" with other games.

And now I'm looking to buy a 2nd pachislo. I just recently learned about a store not too far away from me with a very decent stock of machines. Downside is the price, but that always seems to be the case around here (Belgium). I will probably visit the store in a couple of weeks and testing out the machines will be the deciding factor of what I bring home, but maybe you can point me in a direction.

At this point I have a mild preference for mumu world dxII, gamera high grade vision and blue don. But there's also cyborg 009, hard boiled, cross bullet, magical halloween 2, patrush, samurai 7, powerfull adventure, spy girl, kaiji the romantic, otoko juku, moto tanosisa black, evangelion seimen, magical halloween 3, aodon, thunderbird neo, x japan, new pulsar 4 and vampire. I know most of it will boil down to taste, but I'd like to hear your experiences with these machines.

Thank you

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to warthog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking to buy a 2nd pachislo

My vote would be Mumu...I've had that machine the longest of any Pachi and I still go back and play it!

4. The following user says "Thanks" to millermaster1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I cant off much more then a hello.. im more of a Pachinko kinda guy but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by millermaster1 View Post
    My vote would be Mumu...I've had that machine the longest of any Pachi and I still go back and play it!
    I hear good things about this pachislo. I see it mentioned a lot on this forum. And I do like the looks of it, it's definitely a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    I cant off much more then a hello.

Thank you :-)

It's easier for me to buy a pachislo than a pachinko around here, otherwise I would have already given it a try. Yet to see 1 in real life. I had the chance to buy a "The Ring" pachinko online a couple of years ago and didn't. Still regret that decision because I really liked the theme and probably won't find it again for that price in this country.
    Last edited by warthog; 12-23-2014 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to pachitalk!!. I have not played Thunderbird neo. The closest I have is Thunderbirds 3, which is an excellent machine. Cyborg 0009 is supposed to be a good machine. I am sure others will provide their input soon enough.
    I have not lost my mind. I have it backed up on disk somewhere...
    Dai Yamato, Gundam One Year War, Thunderbirds, Mach Go Go Go, Aliens
    Yamato Resurrection, Late '75 Nishjin Sumo

9. The following user says "Thanks" to ackleplem